The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Skybet have a 'What If' special. 16/1 for any match to be abandoned due to hostile fans.

Is that worth a daft tenner given the racism/general right wing issues surrounding the tournament?

Aye. Would do it if I was able to open a sky bet account.

Tensions are clearly high and apparently the dutch squad were abused yesterday during an open training session by local Polish fans.

The first time it happens the players will want to publically fuck it all off I reckon.

I really shouldn't read this thread. Ive got enough bets on as it is!

Me too. If Poland and/or Russia don't do the business today then the there's danger that the lights will go out. Well, there's a light that never goes out, though.

Yea I could do with a good start tonight with Poland and Russia winning after following your bet. Would give me a little bit extra to play around with for the tournament.

I currently cant check my tv, are the games on tv tonight?

Eh, every game is on TV? :lol:

Good, just got off the phone to my brother and he said they wern't on or something. Tit.

Don't know where you'll be watching it, though. Maybe they aren't on in Syria or somewhere like that. :lol:

Germany shows them all. I guess England will be the same.

Eh, every game is on TV? :lol:

Good, just got off the phone to my brother and he said they wern't on or something. Tit.

Don't know where you'll be watching it, though. Maybe they aren't on in Syria or somewhere like that. :lol:

Germany shows them all. I guess England will be the same.

The quicker this page gets turned over the better. Yea just watching them in England. I knew the majority of games would be on just wasnt sure if they would show every game. Thats good news anyway. My evening sorted  O0

Odds for both, Russian and Poland slightly increasing again. Brings back memories of the CL final this season...

Anyways, last bet for the day: 36.67€ on Marcin Wasilewski to score anytime today. Returs over 400€.

Looking forward to this now, got a few bets on. Got little money left to last the month so I think small bets may be the way. Got a few accumulators and teams top scorer bets on already which I'll post up soon.

Russia's odds look decent tonight, think I might put a little stake on them later tonight. Really think they'll do well in the group stage.

Not confident on Poland in the other game, think it could be 1-0 either way.

anyone else get this from the chaps at bet365?

Defending champions Spain get their Euro 2012 campaign underway with a tough test against Italy on Sunday 10th June - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Spain v Italy game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

Don't forget about our Euro 2012 Bore Draw Money Back offer, simply place any pre-match First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on ANY Euro 2012 match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets!

With fantastic offers and an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!

The bet365 Team

£10 Russia, Germany, Spain, France group winners.

£5 France/benzema 40/1

£1 dreamboat player of tournament 150/1

£10 tonight Russia, Poland, holland 6/1ish.

Wanting a fgs double for tonight, lewandowski for Poland too obvious?

Who starts for Russia up top?

Guest Roger Kint

£10 Russia, Germany, Spain, France group winners.

£5 France/benzema 40/1

£1 dreamboat player of tournament 150/1

£10 tonight Russia, Poland, holland 6/1ish.

Wanting a fgs double for tonight, lewandowski for Poland too obvious?

Who starts for Russia up top?

Depends on fitness with Pav i think. Probably Kerz/Arsh/Dzagoev based on the media reports i seen.