The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Robert Lewandowski is 8/1 to be top Bundesliga goalscorer at the Euros. Class odds imo.

Depends on how well Poland do really. If they'll go far, of course. If not, Gomez will outscore him probably.

Just stuck £20 on Lewandowski to finish as Poland's top scorer @ 15/8. Tempted to put a bit more on.

Also got a couple accumulators on the groups and a then some small, silly team top scorer ones. Think I might get in on the Russia/Poland double, with a single on Russia too.

Robert Lewandowski is 8/1 to be top Bundesliga goalscorer at the Euros. Class odds imo.

Depends on how well Poland do really. If they'll go far, of course. If not, Gomez will outscore him probably.

Has there been anything said over there about who will get the nod up front for yous?

Has there been anything said over there about who will get the nod up front for yous?

Klose's one of the absolute favourites of Löw - so I expect him to start. It had been mentioned that Gomez has been in great form all year, too, but I really think if Klose's fully fit (he is, according to Jogi) then he'll start.

Klose's one of the absolute favourites of Löw - so I expect him to start. It had been mentioned that Gomez has been in great form all year, too, but I really think if Klose's fully fit (he is, according to Jogi) then he'll start.

:thup:

http://i.imgur.com/jTX2h.png

Done. Mixing it up a bit. Most of these bets will cover the cost of my entire 10-15 invested.

The remaining 5 goes on something during the spain italy game.

Ah didn't realise that, watch Gomez go and be the one who fucks up someone's 10p > million-pound top scorer accy. :lol:

Thought that the time you've done that bet tbh.

I think neither Gomez or Klose will be Germany's top scorer btw. Think Müller will score more - just like at the WC 2010. Think he'll rediscover his form here.

£30 on Benzema to be France's top scorer @ 5/2

£15 on Germany to win it @ 10/3

£4 on Schweinsteiger player of the tournament @ 16/1 (annoyed at that, was 20/1 yesterday but held off, silly)

£1 trebles and accy on team top scorers: Ronaldo, Jelavic, Gomez, Lewandowski @ a lot

£5 on group winners: Russia, Germany, Spain, France @ 19/1 (Paddy Power offer - if one lets me down, stake refunded)

Couple more ante-posts to follow.

£1 on each.

Germany to win the tournament at 3/1

Holland to win the tournament at 13/2

France to win the tournament at 9/1

Karim Benzema top scorer at 11/1

Van Persie top scorer at 8/1

Kerzhakov top scorer at 33/1

Lewandowski top scorer at 20/1

Cassano top scorer at 20/1

Huntelaar top scorer at 16/1

Germany to reach final at 8/5

Holland to reach final 11/4

Spain to reach semi-finals 4/7

Holland to reach semi-finals 11/10

Germany to reach semi-finals 4/6

France to reach semi-finals 15/8

Top team scorer accumulator with Klose, Bendtner, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo and Jelavic at something/1

Guest Shaun

£1.50 on Poland/Russia double to return about £8.50, bit of interest for this afternoon really.

I got a double on under 2.5 goals.

Russia, France, Spain and Germany to win group at 20 x money.

Russia, Holland, Spain win group at 11 x money.

Poland Holland Spain win group at 13 x money

Poland Germany Spain win group at 11 x money

£10 on each, returns at least £70 profit.(in total)