The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I like Victor, 365 are the best, just a shame they're owned by the Stoke owner.

Anyway, why aren't Russia winning ffs? Judging the Czech's based solely on the fact Baros is up top seems to have been a bad move on my part. :lol:

Anyway, why aren't Russia winning ffs? Judging the Czech's based solely on the fact Baros is up top seems to have been a bad move on my part. :lol:

365 are by far the market leader like. I look at it the other way, makes winning even sweeter. :snod: Victor usually have decent prices but they're a right set of arseholes when it comes to paying out. Still waiting for an explanation as to why they banned me too.

365 are by far the market leader like. I look at it the other way, makes winning even sweeter. :snod: Victor usually have decent prices but they're a right set of arseholes when it comes to paying out. Still waiting for an explanation as to why they banned me too.

Why? I've got most of my bets with them. :undecided:

They'll argue the toss about anything and try to find reasons not to pay out.

Eh? How? If you stake a bet and it comes through, they legally have to pay out, no?

Probably had enough of you taking the piss out of them. :lol: 365's in-play alone puts them far ahead of anyone else.

Eh? How? If you stake a bet and it comes through, they legally have to pay out, no?

You'd think so, but no.

Probably had enough of you taking the piss out of them. :lol: 365's in-play alone puts them far ahead of anyone else.

I thought that but don't recall ever betting that much with them. :lol: They said it was a 'decision taken by the traders' and when I asked them to explain why, they just said 'as it states in our T&C's, we don't have to explain the decision'!

I thought that but don't recall ever betting that much with them. :lol: They said it was a 'decision taken by the traders' and when I asked them to explain why, they just said 'as it states in our T&C's, we don't have to explain the decision'!

I put 5 bets worth £5 that were initially blocked from placing them on the website, due to this trade shit. (I only placed it through one of those agents from Live Chat)

Do you at least get your money back?

(As if I'd win anyway! :lol: )

I put 5 bets worth £5 that were initially blocked from placing them on the website, due to this trade shit. (I only placed it through one of those agents from Live Chat)

Do you at least get your money back?

(As if I'd win anyway! :lol: )

When I had issues with them, they just voided the bet.