The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Fucking hell.... reminded me of the bad old days when I squandered that sort of money. :lol:

:lol: This was no more than 6 weeks ago.

And lasted not longer that 6 weeks.

I only staked big money twice. The CL final and an Italian game few weeks earlier.

f***ing hell.... reminded me of the bad old days when I squandered that sort of money. :lol:

:lol: I know, but I haven't been anywhere near staking that sort of money since...... and it will stay that way.

Just not worth it putting yourself through that s***. :lol: (And not least losing that sort of money.)

I have been massively amused by your "£1.80 on England. Return of £1.20" bets :lol:

f***ing hell.... reminded me of the bad old days when I squandered that sort of money. :lol:

:lol: I know, but I haven't been anywhere near staking that sort of money since...... and it will stay that way.

Just not worth it putting yourself through that s***. :lol: (And not least losing that sort of money.)

I have been massively by your "£1.80 on England. Return of £1.20" bets :lol:

Hopefully few more of that shit, then. :smugdog:

Fucking hell.... reminded me of the bad old days when I squandered that sort of money. :lol:

And lasted not longer that 6 weeks.

You OK, bro?

For the first time in my (big money) betting career, I'm actually feeling quite shit about it and about myself here. Was just so happy about yesterday and the Torres-day before. Really thought luck was on my side again.

Sadly, that has not been the case for too long. Once again, I won't dwell on it too long. It's gone, and I should look forward now - without looking at any odds or anything.

Probably really need to stop betting completely. Not saying I will, but it certainly wouldn't be the wrong way to go. I enjoyed the season far too much. Who wouldn't, after making over 4,000€ profit in less than half a year?

To answer Wormy's question straight away - after losing 2.2k of those 4k in the space of a week or so certainly was and is not fun. Really have to think about everything now a bit. Today was a bit shocking really.

Just lower the size of the bets a bit if it affects you that much and you'll be fine. The possible winnings are not worth it if you take losses too hard. No one should be betting money that makes you feel awful if you happen to lose.

Best off just fucking it off for now mate, wait till the bank builds up then having another crack. I think I'm done for a good while now with everything, it's a shame though. You really do feel untouchable when you're winning, even when you have a few losses.

Should have quit while you were ahead lad.

Or at least used some of his winning and built up another x sum of money again. Going gung-ho like that will do you no favours, man. I had to learn this quite quickly... just surprised that someone seemingly as experienced as you is still falling into that trap.

I've just realised that my bet on France to win Euro 2012 is actually for 90 mins only. Even though I placed the bet a day before the tournament started....... fucking pissed off.

When you pick an outright winner for a competition, then surely it's "to lift the trophy"? Fuck sake. Stupid, greedy, motherfucking, capitalists twats.

:dave:

Phew, just had a chat with their live agents....... thankfully it is outright winner.

Don't know why it says "Out right - 90 mins" in the receipt in my account. But I have been reassured that it is outright winner. :thup:

Not that it will make a difference, of course. Fucking French defence and their gay one-twos. :yao: 

What does France to win Euro 2012 in 90 minutes even mean? :lol:

It didn't quite state that, but it still sort of made me shat my pants. (I mean honestly..... why do I fucking bother holding any hope with the French? :yao: I wish if I just could quit it!)

http://i.imgur.com/hecaL.jpg