The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Here I was thinking just before about a N-O Poker tournament online somewhere? Isn't there ways you can set up your own tournaments for people to join for specific buy ins and shit like that? Would anyone be interested?

You can set up private games on quite a few sites now I think. I'd probably be up for it, depending on the numbers we get.

Hey Pata, which site do you use to place your bets?

Ladbrokes and Betfred. Can anybody explain why Ladbrokes offers over/under 2.5 on France game as 1.83\1.83 but on Asian goal line it's 2.08\1.80?

Simenon did the business for me. £7.50 e/w and a 5er on the nose. Only small bets that come nowhere earlier, so about 70 up. £20 free bet on Carlton House tomorrow, plus probably a bit more and maybe a forecast with So You Think. Not really had a look at the other races yet.

Small stakes on:

Gerrard 1-0 @ 45/1

Rooney 2-1 @ 35/1

Welbeck FGS @ 13/2

Draw/France + England double @ just over 6/1

Parker MOTM @ 14/1

Tymoschuk first card @ 12/1

Rooney first card @ 18/1

1-1 correct score @ 11/2

£20,000 on England.

Because you didn't post a screenshot of this bet, I fully believe you. Screenshots can be faked.

Is it one of those bets that just turn into a DNB when it's a draw, too? Good so if yes.

Anyways, I need and England and France win for 260€. England win with a Rooney goal for another 125€. Not that much but it would bring me into a striking position for the quarters/semis. Do it.

Nothing in principle would stop that kind of bet tbh, given my incredibly risk-averse high-stakes low-return betting policy... but on England? U mad. Like betting on Liverpool to beat a promoted team at home.

what does -1 and -1.5 and all that stuff mean?

-1, the team you are betting on is getting beat 1-0 before K.O so need to win by 2 or more.

-1.5, you need them to win by 3 or more.

what does -1 and -1.5 and all that stuff mean?

-1, the team you are betting on is getting beat 1-0 before K.O so need to win by 2 or more.

-1.5, you need them to win by 3 or more.

ahhh okay thanks.

Not really. Just wanted to see how far people would believe (even for a second) the (seemingly) insane escalation of stakes in here recently :lol:

:lol: think TNON had commented on this last week and ruffled a few feathers. It's always amusing when someone randomly comes along and starts claiming to have a betting bank of 5 figures plus - it makes you wonder why they bother posting their bets on N-O when they're clearly a seasoned pro :shifty:

Rooney first card at 18/1 is an outrageously good price. He'll be chomping at the bit to get involved and be all radged up after missing the opening two fixtures, surely got to be worth a 50p at least.

Rooney first card at 18/1 is an outrageously good price. He'll be chomping at the bit to get involved and be all radged up after missing the opening two fixtures, surely got to be worth a 50p at least.

Tempting, may put 50p on it, though he did only get one yellow all season