The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Yeah, I wanted to place that, but there's no market for it on BV.

f***ing chicken. :hmm:

A treble of Germany to score first / Germany to score last / and Germany Clean sheet on BV gives odds of just under 2/1 which is better than the odds of around evens that you can get elsewhere for Germany to win to nil.

That is of course unless I've missed some glaring loophole.

A treble of Germany to score first / Germany to score last / and Germany Clean sheet on BV gives odds of just under 2/1 which is better than the odds of around evens that you can get elsewhere for Germany to win to nil.

The problem is BV are quite strict when it comes to placing "related" bets as accys. But I'll give it a go anyway.

The problem is BV are quite strict when it comes to placing "related" bets as accys. But I'll give it a go anyway.

So is everywhere. :lol: You can very rarely pick two (or more) selections in a multiple that affect each other. Such as earlier you were complaining about them not accepting an 8 fold on stage of elimination, yet every selection would reduce or increase the odds of at least one other so there's no way you could place a bet like that.

So is everywhere. :lol: You can very rarely pick two (or more) selections in a multiple that affect each other. Such as earlier you were complaining about them not accepting an 8 fold on stage of elimination, yet every selection would reduce or increase the odds of at least one other so there's no way you could place a bet like that.

Still....... fucking chicken. :hmm:

Well, no. :lol: For example if you had Germany as winners in the 8 fold that would take Greece going out in the quarters for granted, so you couldn't then add the Greece to drop out at the quarters selection to the bet to increase it's odds. :lol:

As for the Tennis bet, I don't know. Nadal reaching the final doesn't have any direct bearing on the top French or Argentinian player (or it might, has the draw for the whole tournament been made?), but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't allow it.

In my experience, Bet365 tend to be the most lenient with this sort of stuff, for example with the basketball, and other sports, they'll let you double up handicap bets and total points bets on the the same matches whereas most other places don't allow it

Well, no. :lol: For example if you had Germany as winners in the 8 fold that would take Greece going out in the quarters for granted, so you couldn't then add the Greece to drop out at the quarters selection to the bet to increase it's odds. :lol:

As for the Tennis bet, I don't know. Nadal reaching the final doesn't have any direct bearing on the top French or Argentinian player (or it might, has the draw for the whole tournament been made?), but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't allow it.

In my experience, Bet365 tend to be the most lenient with this sort of stuff, for example with the basketball, and other sports, they'll let you double up handicap bets and total points bets on the the same matches whereas most other places don't allow it

Anderson, I do understand it. I was just joking there, yeah? Just chill.

I'd imagine it's got something to do with the multitude of silly questions you ask/complaints you make in this thread. Just a guess.

http://code.eistiens.net/forge/p/konverter/source/tree/7/bdd/meme%20badass.png

Alright, fair enough.  :memeyeah:

:lol:

Well why do you keep complaining about it? 'Trade rules' seems to be your new buzzword(s) in this thread. :lol:

Because it pays out shitloads for little stakes! :lol:

Nah, I was told about it during live chat. So I understand, just felt a moan at those capitalists bastards anyway. :joey:

How has this thread reached the point that people are now complaining that they can't place related bets? There's a reason they call it related. :lol:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22317059.jpg

How has this thread reached the point that people are now complaining that they can't place related bets? There's a reason they call it related. :lol:

:lol: Poor Dinho.

Was no one else amused when it was him that gave Scotty66 some betting advice? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Day 3 of me handing over cash for nowt.

EW L15 - Wrotham Heath/Gabriel The Great/Prince Alzain/Mister Marc

Win double - The Fugee/Fame and Glory

Got to win one fucking race sometime this week  :lol:

:lol: Poor Dinho.

Was no one else amused when it was him that gave Scotty66 some betting advice? :lol:

Was just telling him what I was told when I asked that question.  :tobey:

The Fugue.....3.05 Ascot.

6/4 with ladbrokes but a massive 5/2 with Will Hill.

Looks to have an outstanding chance on the form. Was an unlucky loser last time out with a couple from that race re-appearing again.

All Aboard!!!

My selections today.  Said I wasn't going to do a load of silly multiples, but that failed  :lol::

50p E/W Yankee:

Mister Marc @ 7/1

Princess Highway @ 6/1

Colour Vision @ 9/2

Fast or Free @ 9/1

50p Straight Yankee:

The Fugue @ 9/4

Fame and Glory @ Evens

Tales of Grimm @ 6/1

Nicholascopernicus @ 7/1

Silly, pointless 25p E/W Yankee that would return up to £13k :lol::

Annunciation @ 9/1

Momentary @ 10/1

Kahruman @ 20/1

Handsome Man @ 16/1

The 5.00 looks an absolute nightmare.  11/2 the field and I can't split Starboard, Stipulate or Tales of Grimm.  Plus Mukhadram won well at Newmarket last time I went and Wrotham Heath is well thought of as well!  Been saying Tales of Grimm all week though, so might have my free bet on that. 

Don't fancy many other singles, but will no doubt drain the pot down backing shit throughout the day.  Princess Highway £10 e/w to get me my free bet for tomorrow.

Germany to win Euro 2012

Man City to win PL

Man City to win FA Cup

Man City to win LC

Real Madrid to win CL

Real Madrid to win La Liga

Bayern Munich to win Bundesliga

PSG to win Ligue 1

£10 returns £60,000.

That's what I'll probably do If I manage to win something out of the QFs. :lol: