The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Hi there, how may I help you?

[Jordan] Is it possible to change my FGS bet? My selection (Muller) isn't starting.

[Grant M] Hello, welcome to Betfred Online Live Support. My name is Grant M.

[Grant M] No we can not cancel bets on the Germany match, customers are advised to check the team sheets prior to placing there bets, it has been reported all day.

[Jordan] Well, not really, the team sheet got confirmed 20 minutes ago

[Grant M] It was expected all day, customers were asking to cancel bets at 2pm and we have cancelled enough.

[Jordan] so you've cancelled other customers bets? But not mine? Nice.

[Grant M] We have cancelled bets this afternoon yes, but our head football trader has just given us a telling off.

[Jordan] surely the precedent's already been set, for today at least, and if you've been doing it for other customers you should do it for all of them?

[Grant M] I think the head of football would have the biggest say and he has come over around 20 mins ago and has said no more bets to be cancelled.

[Jordan] Maybe so, but the head of football should also recognise the need to treat all customers fairly and equally

[Grant M] We have done our bit by allowing most customers to replace the bet but we are now faced with a back log of cancel requests and under our terms and conditions we do not have to cancel them.

[Jordan] So he doesn't recognise that need?

[Grant M] We have done our bit and cancelled a lot of bets , we have now put our foot down.

[Jordan] I'll take that as a no.

[Grant M] I didnt say that I said we have cancelled a lot of bets and we are not cancelling any more.

[Jordan] Well, that is basically a no.

The operator has ended the chat.

Thanks for contacting Betfred Live Help.

Cunts. :hmm: :lol:

[Jordan] Is it possible to change my FGS bet? My selection (Muller) isn't starting.

[Grant M] No we can not cancel bets on the Germany match, customers are advised to check the team sheets prior to placing there bets, it has been reported all day.

[Grant M] It was expected all day, customers were asking to cancel bets at 2pm and we have cancelled enough.

[Grant M] We have cancelled bets this afternoon yes, but our head football trader has just given us a telling off.

[Jordan] surely the precedent's already been set, for today at least, and if you've been doing it for other customers you should do it for all of them?

[Grant M] I think the head of football would have the biggest say and he has come over around 20 mins ago and has said no more bets to be cancelled.

[Jordan] Maybe so, but the head of football should also recognise the need to treat all customers fairly and equally

[Grant M] We have done our bit by allowing most customers to replace the bet but we are now faced with a back log of cancel requests and under our terms and conditions we do not have to cancel them.

[Grant M] We have done our bit and cancelled a lot of bets , we have now put our foot down.

[Grant M] I didnt say that I said we have cancelled a lot of bets and we are not cancelling any more.

Fucking hell. :lol: Make another complaint at them cutting off the chat. That's awful.

:spit:

That's gold.