The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

125€ on Portugal (win) / Germany (win) / Spain (win) / England (to qualify). Returns 950€. Do it.

1/4. Cheers Ronny. :thup:

1/2. Cheers my Germans. :thup:

3/4. Cheers Mr. Alonso. :thup: (Jose's boys doing the business, as usual)

Is Ashley one of Jose's boys? :dontknow:

125€ on Portugal (win) / Germany (win) / Spain (win) / England (to qualify). Returns 950€. Do it.

Burn :( I even joined in with D28 for this bet - hot dang!

To be fair, that's a very unfortunate effort. Effectively a crossbar's width from winning great money.

Very unlucky boys.

The referee is. Not saying he's done anything wrong today.

That's how live is. I obviously didn't lay anything here, just had hope and hight hopes. Didn't lose anything today as the game was 0-0 after 90, and the other was a free bet.

Next: Portugal & Germany double, probably. Will have to think about that, though. Ronaldo show again? Against Spain? Doubtfull, but possible.

To be fair, that's a very unfortunate effort. Effectively a crossbar's width from winning great money.

Very unlucky boys.

I was an inch away from £1250 :(

Very unlucky boys.

I from 950€. It's time that this Euro madness is over. We're all so much better - well, apart from probably that pato lad (is that his name?), who 'apparantely' won so much in the end after being down almost as much as I've been - at PL / CL / league football.

Bring back the PL. Saying that, I've still got something in the 365 account for the two semis...

Very unlucky boys.

I from 950€. It's time that this Euro madness is over. We're all so much better - well, apart from probably that pato lad (is that his name?), who 'apparantely' won so much in the end after being down almost as much as I've been - at PL / CL / league football.

Bring back the PL. Saying that, I've still got something in the 365 account for the two semis...

How many times have you said that?

Very unlucky boys.

Not sure why you felt the need to include that in your post? Completely unnecessary and comes across as extremely arrogant.

As many times as you've said you'll stop doing silly bets....then coming up with 6+ team/player accas :p

I said I'll stop doing heavy stakes. (I only did it twice, and the last time was on the CL final. )

Yeah, I come up with 7-10 accys, but I only put a £1 on those.

I don't think I've ever placed crazy bets that you're claiming I do.

Very unlucky boys.

Not sure why you felt the need to include that in your post? Completely unnecessary and comes across as extremely arrogant.

Wonder if pato will get all bitchy and defensive about it?  :shifty: