The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Good work lads. Would have saved themselves a fair bit of work if they had just done this in the first place.

They'll probably save themselves a bit of money this way, I'd imagine plenty won't bother to argue the toss with them.

Sounds like everyone is raping Bet365 here. Shaun is in for a hell of a day lol

Biggest joke is Bet365 will still be raking in the money despite of this balls up as not everyone will argue their case.

So what's people's refunds and free bets being placed on?

125€ on Portugal (win) / Germany (win) / Spain (win) / England (to qualify). Returns 950€. Do it.

1/4. Cheers Ronny. :thup:

1/2. Cheers my Germans. :thup:

3/4. Cheers Mr. Alonso. :thup: (Jose's boys doing the business, as usual)

Is Ashley one of Jose's boys? :dontknow:

Burn :( I even joined in with D28 for this bet - hot dang!

To be fair, that's a very unfortunate effort. Effectively a crossbar's width from winning great money.

Very unlucky boys.

I was an inch away from £1250 :(

I from 950€. It's time that this Euro madness is over. We're all so much better - well, apart from probably that pato lad (is that his name?), who 'apparantely' won so much in the end after being down almost as much as I've been - at PL / CL / league football.

Bring back the PL. Saying that, I've still got something in the 365 account for the two semis...

Very classy. Noticed today that when I copied your accumulator, I put Italy to qualify instead of England, 100€ @ 8.13. Feel much happier about it now than I did after the match ended.

:thup: :lol:

http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/realmadridvbarcelona-uefachampionsleaguese_20801576_mbqf-1303942070-17617878/4,h%3D493.bild.jpg

If you choose, i.e, a 6 fold accumulator but the bet type is a "treble", and three of those comes through, do you pick up all of the potential winnings (whatever came up at the bottom of the bet slip before placing), or simply just the winnings from those 3 events?

If you choose, i.e, a 6 fold accumulator but the bet type is a "treble", and three of those comes through, do you pick up all of the potential winnings (whatever came up at the bottom of the bet slip before placing), or simply just the winnings from those 3 events?

Just those three, obviously.

Can't wait for Stu to see this. :lol:

Yeah, the reason I asked because when you usually pick a treble in a 6+ accy, it is usually £1x15, or £1x45, etc. So you're risking more there. :dontknow:

Anyway, Stu can fuck off.  :)

Yeah, the reason I asked because when you usually pick a treble in a 6+ accy, it is usually £1x15, or £1x45, etc. So you're risking more there. :dontknow:

:lol: :lol: Aye, because if you pick 6 selections you can make 20 different trebles from them, so the stake will be x20. Of course your're only to pick up the winnings from the 3 events, so unless you're backing rank outsiders it's probably not going to be worth it.

:anguish: :pilko: :kinnear:

Guest Roger Kint

Yes! A free bet at long last.

What can I waste £30 on?

Germany/Spain double is about 6/4 ish isnt it?

Yes! A free bet at long last.

What can I waste £30 on?

This treble on BV -

Bastian Schweinsteiger to start - 1/2

Spain to qualify - 2/5

Nadal to reach final - 5/6

Nets £85. :smugdog:

And you could add Sharapova to reach the final on that list as well, which would net you £212.

Might go for that myself. :smugdog: