The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest bimpy474

FA Cup third round on a Friday night doesn't feel right.

Why's it tonight but not on the TV?

Everton are at home Saturday as well, as their game wasn't picked for TV Liverpool could have moved it to Sunday but they play Man City in the League Cup Wednesday, better to move it a day back to Friday because of that game.

My guess like.

Guest bimpy474

So it was either play Friday, three days after City, or play Sunday, three days before City? :lol:

Dogleish was moaning about this before wasn't he, something about playing all his kids and telling his own fans not to go to the game, i mean Kenny moaning, never !!.

So it was either play Friday, three days after City, or play Sunday, three days before City? :lol:

Dogleish was moaning about this before wasn't he, something about playing all his kids and telling his own fans not to go to the game, i mean Kenny moaning, never !!.

I hope Oldham take some laxatives and shit all over them all night long.

Guest bimpy474

Me too ;), just to clarify his comment on playing kids, it was for first league cup leg against Man City, not tonights FA cup game.

Me too ;), just to clarify his comment on playing kids was in the first league cup leg against Man City, not tonights FA cup game.

It doesn't matter, regardless os which team he plays I hope the get fucking raped then before Oldham leave them to cry alone they take a massive dump on them then kick them in the balls.

Guest bimpy474

Me too ;), just to clarify his comment on playing kids was in the first league cup leg against Man City, not tonights FA cup game.

It doesn't matter, regardless os which team he plays I hope the get fucking raped then before Oldham leave them to cry alone they take a massive dump on them then kick them in the balls.

We do love Liverpool on here dont we :D

Guest bimpy474

is the liverpool game on the tele, just had a quick look through the tv guide and theres nowt there ?

No mate ;)

Guest bimpy474

is the liverpool game on the tele, just had a quick look through the tv guide and theres nowt there ?

No mate ;)

why's it on friday then ?

My post about 10 20-ish up, 6.56pm, close enough guess i reckon.

No mate ;)

why's it on friday then ?

My post about 10 20-ish up, 6.56pm, close enough guess i reckon.

oh i see.

Guest bimpy474

Great finish but leaving him completely unmarked on the half way line when you've pushed up, thats Sunday park stuff and thats an insult to many Sunday park teams.