The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Gervinho actualy does something, man alive.

He's Arsenal's Asprilla.

In what way?

His style of play, his gangly nature, and possibly square peg in a round hole. Obviously, minus the hat tricks!

He's Arsenal's Asprilla.

In what way?

His style of play, his gangly nature, and possibly square peg in a round hole. Obviously, minus the hat tricks!

I think he plays nothing like Asprilla. He's certainly far more direct and pacey than Tino was, yet he doesn't have the technique that Tino did. Still don't think I've seen a player have as much technical ability that Asprilla did. (I include Pedro in that) He just didn't have the application or desire to make the most of what he had.

For those who think Udinese will go through, put your money where your mouth is. O0

5/2. Decent value.

I'm more than confident we'll qualify, I think we'll get an away goal meaning they would need 3. I'm confident.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's Arsenal's Asprilla.

In what way?

I think he plays nothing like Asprilla. He's certainly far more direct and pacey than Tino was, yet he doesn't have the technique that Tino did. Still don't think I've seen a player have as much technical ability that Asprilla did. (I include Pedro in that) He just didn't have the application or desire to make the most of what he had.

I was thinking more of the does little for much of the game, then manages to produce something special. Has that strange rubber band dribbling too, where it appears erratic but keeps the ball under control.

He's Arsenal's Asprilla.

In what way?

I was thinking more of the does little for much of the game, then manages to produce something special. Has that strange rubber band dribbling too, where it appears erratic but keeps the ball under control.

I'll agree with that. ;)