The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Hope Aguero gets sent off and Bolton get a goal.

Teach those know-nothing, bandwagon-jumping, whippersnapper upstarts on FF who only heard of Aguero last week a thing or two  :angry:  :rant:

And a Silva hattrick would be nice.  :angel: :aww:

OptaJoe Opta Sports

53.3% - For the first time ever in the PL (116 games) Stoke have recorded more than 50% possession in a single match. Patience.

:mackems:

OptaJoe Opta Sports

53.3% - For the first time ever in the PL (116 games) Stoke have recorded more than 50% possession in a single match. Patience.

Jesus Christ that is a phenomenal stat. I thought it was OptaJoke for a second there.

OptaJoe Opta Sports

OptaJoe would be so much better without that extra word at the end of every stat. I know what the fuck that stat means, you don't need to tell me.

OptaJoe Opta Sports

OptaJoe would be so much better without that extra word at the end of every stat. I know what the fuck that stat means, you don't need to tell me.

I disagree it adds a little kick to the end of every statement. Impactful.

;)

Stuart Holden in the Sky studio  :smitten:

Shame he's not on the pitch.  :-[

How far away is he from a return? Cracking little player.

October I think it was. There's a pretty good interview with him from a few months back. Such a good player, but literally has the worse luck.

OptaJoe Opta Sports

I disagree it adds a little kick to the end of every statement. Impactful.

;)

:troll:

Stuart Holden in the Sky studio  :smitten:

Shame he's not on the pitch.  :-[

How far away is he from a return? Cracking little player.

Started light training recently, will be back to 100% in early October.

Good to here.  :thup: