The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Afellay always looks handy on the pitch. I hope he stays, we don't really have a winger in his mold.

Needs to move for the sake of his career though, he's far too good to be that much down in the pecking order

He would excel in pretty much any other team in Europe.

Afellay always looks handy on the pitch. I hope he stays, we don't really have a winger in his mold.

He's the sort of player who should play for a mid-level (4-7) team in England/Spain or a top team in France/Italy/Germany/Russia so he can really shine. He'll be wasted where he is at. There will always be someone better.

edit: Essentially what Piss said,

Internacional are supposed to be match sharp considering they're halfway through their season.  I don't see it?

They're on the down. Shit team los four in a row or so and got a new manager.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the ''greatness'' in Afellay. Think he's a very very average player (in top clubs standard) and will never excel to be considered one of the best of his generation.

Internacional are supposed to be match sharp considering they're halfway through their season.  I don't see it?

They're on the down. s*** team los four in a row or so and got a new manager.

Is this their first team?

Am I the only one who doesn't see the ''greatness'' in Afellay. Think he's a very very average player (in top clubs standard) and will never excel to be considered one of the best of his generation.

He's already 25 or so, and he wasn't even that productive or dominant in Holland, tbh. good player, but he'll never be anything more than that.

I think there's a wee bit of a difference on calling a player "handy" and hailing him as one of the best of his generation :lol:

He's the best "dribble and cross" winger we have.

I think there's a wee bit of a difference on calling a player "handy" and hailing him as one of the best of his generation :lol:

He's the best "dribble and cross" winger we have.

A handy player for Barcelona should tbh be a great player. I just think he's a very average player. Like I said there is nothing exceptional with him.