The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/3/25/1269506810782/Roberto-Mancini-and-David-001.jpg

Don't think Mancini would have came off too well had this came to blows. :lol:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article367037.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-David-Moyes-Everton+cropped

:lol: :smitten:

No chance Neil. :lol:

A man can dream.

I don't actually expect us to go there and win, let me make this perfectly clear. I'm just feeling confident more in a "no real pressure on us" sense, and we've gone there and won on multiple occasions when we were expected to be defeated easily.

I'm probably just giddy we've accumulated 7 points from 4 games - usually have to wait to late October to have that many points.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A man can dream.

I don't actually expect us to go there and win, let me make this perfectly clear. I'm just feeling confident more in a "no real pressure on us" sense, and we've gone there and won on multiple occasions when we were expected to be defeated easily.

I'm probably just giddy we've accumulated 7 points from 4 games - usually have to wait to late October to have that many points.

:thup:

My prematch views and predictions are fucking wank though so I therefore expect a comfortable victory for you lot. :laugh:

A man can dream.

I see where you're coming from. That's why I've stayed well away from this game on my coupon, as I was aware of your record.

A man can dream.

:thup:

My prematch views and predictions are fucking wank though so I therefore expect a comfortable victory for you lot. :laugh:

Early goal for them and yeah it'll be a long, long afternoon for us. Love watching Silva and Aguero but a, er, rugged challenge or 2 early on wouldn't be an awful thing. Or, they'll get pissed off by that and tear us a new one.

also tomorrow evening I will be attending the EA sports cup final with my local side Cork City against Derry City and I'm really looking forward to it, amazing we've gotten to the final considering the club only reformed last year run by the fans

just hope we don't throw away promotion for the cup mind

1218: MAN CITY v EVERTON (1245)

Man City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Nasri, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero. Subs: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Milner, Kolarov, Savic, Tevez, Balotelli.

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Neville, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Coleman, Cahill. Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Vellios.

Referee: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire)