The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest Heneage

Nixon on about the possibility of all 3 on the MOTD sofa being Liverpool fans earlier today.

Turns out none of them are!

I for one am surprised. FWIW I meant MOTD2 for the Scouse supporting presenter. I'd imagine they'll get more time than our game did.

Damn, missed what it looked like in real time but from the replay it was never a red in a million years. Probably just worth a yellow and a talking to about calming down a little.

It was the reaction. What a cunt.

Damn, missed what it looked like in real time but from the replay it was never a red in a million years. Probably just worth a yellow and a talking to about calming down a little.

Dave, it wasn't even a free kick, let alone a yellow or red.

I don't even think it was a free kick tbh.

looks a perfect tackle to me

the follow through even stops short of suarez, he has to lean in to get contact in order to skip into the air. if only the powers that be could take suspension from rodwell and give it to cheat.

Dave, it wasn't even a free kick, let alone a yellow or red.

Like I said, that's my only explanation; that it looked worse at full speed. He definitely jumped into it a bit, and refs are all over that these days.