The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

We are playing Manchester City's youth side in the NextGen Series (some kind of Youth CL), and they have Andy Cole's son in their bench. Hope they sub him in to see if he's anything like the dad.

I remember seeing him play for the England u16's. He looked a pretty fucking good prospect.

Guest Heneage

We are playing Manchester City's youth side in the NextGen Series (some kind of Youth CL), and they have Andy Cole's son in their bench. Hope they sub him in to see if he's anything like the dad.

I remember seeing him play for the England u16's. He looked a pretty f***ing good prospect.

Only because he's the physicality of a lad 3-4 years his senior, I didn't see anything to suggest real talent.

Superb from the Brum fans in the 23rd minute there :thup:

What happened?

It's related to François Sterchele who died in a car accident in 2008:

"Club Brugge, Sterchele's last club, decided to retire the number 23 in honor of their deceased striker. The fans of Club Brugge also start singing his name in the 23rd minute of every game their team plays. Also there is the "Coppa Sterchele", each year 2 of his ex-teams play a friendly match to honor him."

The Birmingham fans were applauding in the 23rd minute.

Ok, Devante Cole coming in. Kid's huge indeed. We are 3-0 up with 15 minutes to go, so it doesn't seem he'll get much of a chance.

Game finished 4-1 to us, Cole made a great run and assist for their goal.

To be frank, ManCity were quite poor. They have lost all games in this competition so far.