The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We're actually giving a debut to one of our Academy players: right-back Joe Riley. Can't be worse than Steinsson in all honesty.

Think this is the first time I've ever seen Bolton use an Academy player.

We're actually giving a debut to one of our Academy players: right-back Joe Riley. Can't be worse than Steinsson in all honesty.

Nolan is the only other one who immediately springs to mind

The only other one really that's come through was Joey O'Brien, who probably would have made it if it wasn't for a horrific injury record.

Nolan, etc, were picked up at 15 so don't really count.

Delap 35 :yikes:

What are Stoke going to do when he retires? Puils got a "new Delap" somewhere in his sleeves :azn:

Ryan Shotton can chuck it far. Not that Stoke are all about long throws (of course).

Delap 35 :yikes:

What are Stoke going to do when he retires? Puils got a "new Delap" somewhere in his sleeves :azn:

Ryan Shotton can chuck it far. Not that Stoke are all about long throws (of course).

hmm, must have missed that. for some reason I usually not watch them every week :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The only other one really that's come through was Joey O'Brien, who probably would have made it if it wasn't for a horrific injury record.

Ah, yeah, his name rings a bell. Didn't realise Nolan was Bolton u18s, thought he had been let go by someone else.

Ah, yeah, his name rings a bell. Didn't realise Nolan was Bolton u18s, thought he had been let go by someone else.

Plays for West Ham these days. He's also so Irish he can barely speak.