The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Bosnia-Hercegovina v Portugal, Qual, L1, 19:00

Turkey v Croatia, Qual, L1, 19:05

Czech Republic v Montenegro, Qual, L1, 19:15

Estonia v Rep of Ireland, Qual, L1, 19:45

Hoping the bold teams win and a cracking game in the other one. The first four are clearly the strongest of the eight which kinda defeats the point of the seeding farce.

What in the blue hell are Australia doing?

I know if we lose to Saudi Arabia then we're most probably done but there would still be some hope because we could beat Oman and hope the Aussies beat the Saudis, but now if Oman are level on points with us then there's no way we'll do it because we'll have to win 2 of 3 now.

Apparently Kun has been injuried and won't play against Bolivia. Pity, a Messi-Higuaín-Kun front three is currently the strongest striking line in the world by a comfortable margin. Club or country.

Bitch please.

Ameobi-Best-Ameobi.

Apparently Kun has been injuried and won't play against Bolivia. Pity, a Messi-Higuaín-Kun front three is currently the strongest striking line in the world by a comfortable margin. Club or country.

Bitch please.

Ameobi-Best-Ameobi.

Exactly :smug:

I have tickets to our home game against the Aussies on Tuesday, so it would be nice if that game still had some importance. I know that whatever happens today, if we beat the Aussies we'll be in 2nd with one match to play, but our last match is away and we're dogshit away from home. We need the Tuesday match to one where if we win, we're 99% through.

This game is shite. How the hell are we playing so shite? We're a bunch of short-arses, what's with all the fucking long balls?

And yeah, Sewelly, we've only ever gone past this stage ONCE! Fucking once :lol:

It's unbelievable scrappy. Saudi are just as bad mind. What is that creature playing in goal for you?

You don't like the haircut? :lol: That's what half the male population look like here.

We're not even playing our best player, for a reason that only our German manager knows.

A draw today and Tuesday will be electric.

Massive props for watching this :thup: Even my mates have decided a night-out is more interesting than watching us play away from home.