The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Bolton's Premier League record in the last 12 months including today:

P: 37 (so almost an entire season's worth of matches)

W: 9

D: 2

L: 26

29 points from a possible 111.

LWLLDLLWLWDWLLWWLLLLLWLLLLLLWLLWLLLLL

Guest Heneage

28,600 at Hillsborough today. Sheffield Wednesday should be a Premier League club.

Agreed. And Wigan shouldn't. Playing in front of a half empty stadium at home to Chelsea ffs! I like Bobby Martinez and a couple of their players. The rest of the club is a waste of space.

That's kind of how English football works. In the MLS, Wigan would probably be a USL or a NASL side and never anything more because the lack the infrastructure to support such a venture. In England because of TV money they can fund themselves (with help from Dave Wanker).

Bolton's Premier League record in the last 12 months including today:

P: 37 (so almost an entire season's worth of matches)

W: 9

D: 2

L: 26

29 points from a possible 111.

LWLLDLLWLWDWLLWWLLLLLWLLLLLLWLLWLLLLL

Bound to add a W to that on Boxing Day

:laugh:

Seriously though, how is Coyle not under ridiculous pressure from the press etc? Imagine if our manager was responsible for a run like that (well it's far more than a run tbh), it would be all day every day. Are their fans protesting? Can't remember hearing anything about it, unlike Blackburn with Kean for example.

Guest bimpy474

Seriously though, how is Coyle not under ridiculous pressure from the press etc? Imagine if our manager was responsible for a run like that (well it's far more than a run tbh), it would be all day every day. Are their fans protesting? Can't remember hearing anything about it, unlike Blackburn with Kean for example.

Unfortunately Bolton haven't been a bit of a soap opera like ourselves, and what Blackburn are becoming with their slowly becoming clear mentalist owners.

Never quite understood the media's obsession with us (the bad stuff) myself.

Unfortunately Bolton haven't been a bit of a soap opera like ourselves, and Blackburn are becoming with their slowly becoming clear mentalist owners.

His post match interview was classic today.  Semi blaming the players performance, added to that suspensions and injuries and then my particular favouite the I have always been successful line.  This will not end well and I'm chuffed about it.  I actually don't mind Coyle but am no fan of Gartside

Guest bimpy474

Unfortunately Bolton haven't been a bit of a soap opera like ourselves, and Blackburn are becoming with their slowly becoming clear mentalist owners.

His post match interview was classic today.  Semi blaming the players performance, added to that suspensions and injuries and then my particular favouite the I have always been successful line.  This will not end well and I'm chuffed about it.  I actually don't mind Coyle but am no fan of Gartside

Aye Gartside was one of the first to come out with no relegation thing wasn't he, a while back but i'm sure it was him.

Aye Gartside was one of the first to come out with no relegation thing wasn't he, a while back but i'm sure it was him.

Think he was.  Can't stand him.  They're skint i think and with their pitiful support are only going in one direction.  Coyle was saying that he was gutted for the 600 travelling fans today.  Crock of shite club.  Give me a Sheff Weds and day of the week.