Centre Back

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given that we've said we'll be looking for another one or two players, I think those are the positions that we could do with improving the most. If we're really going to try and push on and break into the top 7 those types of players should be of a better quality imo, whether it's this season or not I don't know, but if there's an option of a better CB to play alongside Colo available to us, we should definitely take it.

For me Williamson has performed well enough in the Premier League to suggest he doesn't need to be replaced. You could argue that Taylor has done the same.

I would only sign a young CB as cover if we don't think Kadar's talent or fitness will allow him to step up.

Maybe next summer if our current CBs haven't progressed and we're looking for European football we could think about buying one, but it wouldn't be the best way to spend our money right now IMO.

I think we're alright there for now, if we could get another one in it would be a bonus. Right-back, at least one striker and another midfielder should be the priorities - along with replacing Enrique if he goes.