Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest hatem garrincha

Plenty of that is perfectly accurate. We're just the only club stupid enough to give some of those a platform, same with Pardew.

In terms of individual qualities, I don't see a better team than NUFC, bar the 2 Manchester, Chelsea and Arsenal.

I even think there are better players - globally -  in that team than Spurs or Everton.

Pardew is just an old fashionned british manager, who can surely manage very well teams like Stoke or Wimbledon and their type of players.

Plenty of that is perfectly accurate. We're just the only club stupid enough to give some of those a platform, same with Pardew.

In terms of individual qualities, I don't see a better team than NUFC, bar the 2 Manchester, Chelsea and Arsenal.

I even think there are better players - globally -  in that team than Spurs or Everton.

Pardew is just an old fashionned british manager, who can surely manage teams like Stoke or Wimbledon and their type of players.

He's not even that though. Think it was pip on here who said he sees the way the likes of Mourinho goes about things (he was talking about anayizying stats but i think its a wider spectrum) and tries to copy without ever fully understanding the concept therefore not implementing it properly. When it's questioned it all falls apart because the theory isn't fully understood and therefore completely flawed.

I don't think he understands the basics of what he's trying to do.

:lol:

Ajax were stupid to win the league with Anita in the team? Lille Stupid to win the league with Cabaye in their team?

Wasn't really on about those two. But we should never have signed Anita, no doubt about it. That money was needed elsewhere, like for some width and creativity.

:lol:

Ajax were stupid to win the league with Anita in the team? Lille Stupid to win the league with Cabaye in their team?

Wasn't really on about those two. But we should never have signed Anita, no doubt about it. That money was needed elsewhere, like for some width and creativity.

Man will you f*** up with the same old mantra of yours already.

Anita is not the reason we are 17th

Guest neesy111

Anita was the last player we needed last summer.  Strikers, Wingers and Defenders were needed before a CM.

Anita was the last player we needed last summer.  Strikers, Wingers and Defenders were needed before a CM.

Tend to agree, I still like him though. Should work a treat in a midfield 3 with Cabs and Sissoko. Should being the word of the season.

What a hero this guy will be if he can come in and sort this shower of shit out on Saturday. Wouldn't begrudge him a move in the summer if he can save us in the next three games

Is he likely to be fit? Lets hope so for all  our sakes.

I think we're going to be sadly disappointed if we're expecting a vintage Colo performance on Saturday. He's going to be rusty, relatively unfit and probably nervous stepping back into this situation, but if he can give us more stability and solidity at the back it's got to be a good call.

Just worried about Carroll bullying him though.

Pardew is just an old fashionned british manager, who can surely manage very well teams like Stoke or Wimbledon and their type of players.

Before I try to answer that, can you just clarify? You're saying your players are better than ours?

Before I try to answer that, can you just clarify? You're saying your players are better than ours?

Obviously not. I think on paper we have some very good players in our squad, we just play like a conference side.

Give over man, currently it would be (assuming all fit):

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen BAE

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

We'd make up the subs predominately though. Krul would be the closest other NUFC to get in followed by Sissoko.

Lloris

Debuchy        Coloccini    Vertonghen    BEO

Lennon          Dembele    Cabaye        Bale

HBA

Neither team have a great striker

Lloris

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

We'd make up the subs predominately though.

If you're talking currently the whole of wigans team would replace our line-up.

Lloris

Sandro Dembele

Lennon HBA Bale

Cisse

We'd make up the subs predominately though.

If you're talking currently the whole of wigans team would replace our line-up.

No it wouldn't, cool hyperbole though.

Anyway this is totally irrelevant.

Lloris

Debuchy        Coloccini    Vertonghen    BAE

Lennon          Dembele    Cabaye        Bale

HBA

Cisse

Is about right.