Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For all your groundsmen out there:

"Won't someone please think of the compaction!?"

Someone on FB is gloating about himself being on the pitch.  Should I report him.....

Yeah - do that.

Let us all know his name too.

Then when he's appearing in court we can let him know who the complete fanny fart was that reported him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The Yanks won't know what's hit them if Sammy were to score over there

It's America. Pitch invaders would be tasered down in seconds.

:lol: No lie.

That's an interesting point, I can't think of a time where anyone has ever 'invaded' during an American sport. Mike, help me out here - has anyone tried it? Other than Spike Lee.

That's an interesting point, I can't think of a time where anyone has ever 'invaded' during an American sport. Mike, help me out here - has anyone tried it? Other than Spike Lee.

Haven't you seen Teenwolf?

There was fucking loads of them on the court at the end of that.

Guest icemanblue

Someone on FB is gloating about himself being on the pitch.  Should I report him.....

What a fucking bellend, man.

Guest BooBoo

I somehow don't think they want to arrest everyone who went on the pitch anyway ffs :lol:

The lads who've been charged with entering the field of play will simply be the lads who the coppers caught. If others are identified by CCTV or other means then they will be charged too.

Trust me, I cant usually say this, but on this topic I know what I'm talking about. The only reason more won't be charged is due to identification difficulties.

Guest neesy111

God I was fucking joking, arse twat.

i cant believe the over reaction on here to a few hundred people running on the pitch, ffs get over it lads. :lol:

i cant believe the over reaction on here to a few hundred people running on the pitch, ffs get over it lads. :lol:

:clap:

Bloody piss cocks.

More abuse.

Most famous one was the death of disco in Chicago back in the seventies. Happens all the time in college.

Youtube "Death of Disco" or "The Band is on the field!"

Occasionally, you get a few drunk people on the field at baseball games. The guy oldtype referred to was some dude in...Philly, I think. He got fucked up.

People have tried it during NFL games, but the players tend to get involved in those, so...:undecided:.

Guy invaded the field in a baseball game earlier this year. Ran all over the place, then climbed off the field and up through the stands again.

I somehow don't think they want to arrest everyone who went on the pitch anyway ffs :lol:

The lads who've been charged with entering the field of play will simply be the lads who the coppers caught. If others are identified by CCTV or other means then they will be charged too.

Trust me, I cant usually say this, but on this topic I know what I'm talking about. The only reason more won't be charged is due to identification difficulties.

Just get the ticket info from the clubs if that was the case then? ???

They're incredibly petty if they'd charge 500 people for running onto a football pitch. Just the violent ones shirely?

Guest neesy111

Eh, just the fact NUFC are the laughing joke of the footballing world again, new players clearly looked unimpressed by it and the club is likely to be fined if the referee's report criticizes us as a club.  Also gives the press another excuse to have a go at us NUFC fans as well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Most famous one was the death of disco in Chicago back in the seventies. Happens all the time in college.

Youtube "Death of Disco" or "The Band is on the field!"

Occasionally, you get a few drunk people on the field at baseball games. The guy oldtype referred to was some dude in...Philly, I think. He got fucked up.

People have tried it during NFL games, but the players tend to get involved in those, so...:undecided:.

Guy invaded the field in a baseball game earlier this year. Ran all over the place, then climbed off the field and up through the stands again.

THink I've seen the band one, but that was more to do with they thought the game was over, wasn't it? Fair point about NFL games and the players getting involved.

LOL I AM ON THE FIELD. LOL LOL LOOK AT ME. HEY, ITS THE FRIDGE. LOL HEY FRI-EEEEEEEEEERGH!

Guest BooBoo

Simply running on the field is a criminal offence. You cant say the police should just turn a blind eye. It interrupted the game, players left the field. It wasn't a minor incident and to play it down as such is wrong.

I expect the club (who sound very pissed off) to push for prosecutions. Expect one of those mug shot double page spreads in the chronicle this week.

Eh, just the fact NUFC are the laughing joke of the footballing world again, new players clearly looked unimpressed by it and the club is likely to be fined if the referee's report criticizes us as a club.  Also gives the press another excuse to have a go at us NUFC fans as well.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Simply running on the field is a criminal offence. You cant say the police should just turn a blind eye. It interrupted the game, players left the field. It wasn't a minor incident and to play it down as such is wrong.

I expect the club (who sound very pissed off) to push for prosecutions. Expect one of those mug shot double page spreads in the chronicle this week.

Well said.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

One day neesy will for-fill his dream of becoming the editor of the Daily Mail, working hard with his Chief Writer Colocho.