Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

Pitch invasions have occurred many times in college football.  One of the most famous was the Cal-Stanford pitch invasion by the Stanford band.  They went on the field to celebrate Stanford's impending victory.  The only catch was that the game was not over.  Stanford kicked it off and Cal returned it for a game-winning touchdown. 

Like the two situations are even remotely comparable. :lol:

Was class when the guy ran into the endzone with the ball and just destroyed one of the people in the band.

Can see us not arranging any local friendlies in future mind.

Would be a bit disappointing if we didn't like. The problems are clear.

They just need to make sure it doesn't happen on a Friday night, they need to get it properly policed and they need to keep all Ameobi's away from it. Easy.

Guest hobshobs

You lot rioted when Sami Ameobi scored a goal in a pre-season friendly at Darlington? Class. :lol:

The pitch invasion is class and good crack - if the numbers are a bit less and there's no fighting. It wouldn't have even made the news if there was no battling.

I seem to remember people on the pitch when Shola scored against Hartlepool, funniest thing is Sammy was only on the pitch for two minutes before he scored - he puts Ranger to shame with his effort and ability,

He actually puts his brother to shame.

Have anyone seen Joey's goal from yesterday? On SSN they only showed Sammy's goal and the pitch invation.

[/quote

Have anyone seen Joey's goal from yesterday? On SSN they only showed Sammy's goal and the pitch invation.

Yes. A couple of times. It was a best knock down and he reacted first to prod home. Looked well pleased

Someone on FB is gloating about himself being on the pitch.  Should I report him.....

i cant believe the over reaction on here to a few hundred people running on the pitch, ffs get over it lads. :lol:

Eh, just the fact NUFC are the laughing joke of the footballing world again, new players clearly looked unimpressed by it and the club is likely to be fined if the referee's report criticizes us as a club.  Also gives the press another excuse to have a go at us NUFC fans as well.

".. the laughing joke.." :lol:

Can see us not arranging any local friendlies in future mind.

Would be a bit disappointing if we didn't like. The problems are clear.

They just need to make sure it doesn't happen on a Friday night, they need to get it properly policed and they need to keep all Ameobi's away from it. Easy.

If they're expecting this kind of trouble, just the cost of policing could make local friendlies impossible.

Someone on FB is gloating about himself being on the pitch.  Should I report him.....

i cant believe the over reaction on here to a few hundred people running on the pitch, ffs get over it lads. :lol:

Eh, just the fact NUFC are the laughing joke of the footballing world again, new players clearly looked unimpressed by it and the club is likely to be fined if the referee's report criticizes us as a club.  Also gives the press another excuse to have a go at us NUFC fans as well.

Get in, quality neesy-ism there.  :aww:

Guest Heneage

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Heneage_88/Neesy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Heneage_88/Neesy.jpg

Robson got half a good season out of Pistone as well as our money back for him. Miracle worker man. :lol:

Always thought he was decent myself.

King Kenny's decision to play him on Overmar's in the 1998 Cup Final still ranks as very high on my shocking tactical decisions.

Best yet right there.

Anyone care to comment on the players a bit... couldn't really give a tos* about the gimps doin the pitch invasion...

Sorry. Not allowed to make the slightest comment until all the players have finished their careers here, Jack Flash says so.

Anyway, most of the debates with people on here I can usually respect the opinion even if I disagree because 95% of this board is sound. It's just some of the completely illogical stuff that's cropped recently that has ended up being dragged into pointless but irritating arguments that go round in circles, mostly from the that dribbling mackem mess.

Anyway, most of the debates with people on here I can usually respect the opinion even if I disagree because 95% of this board is sound. It's just some of the completely illogical stuff that's cropped recently that has ended up being dragged into pointless but irritating arguments that go round in circles, mostly from the that dribbling mackem mess.

Bit harsh on neesy like.