2014 World Cup qualifiers

Stifler

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All these random African Nations are fantastic.

:lol:

Lee Evans: "Gonorrhea... Herpes... Madeupistan!"

Aye, it wasn't far off that like.

Some Scottish lad on another forum:

The whole confederation system is bullshit. I know we want representation from all over the world and all that but UEFA is ridiculously stacked. Scotland will end up losing out again from being in pot 4 despite being able to win pretty much any of the African or Asian zone groups.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You going to Brazil for the WC, Disco?

:lol: About 1% chance of me being at the World Cup.

I wouldn't be surprised to see you there, man, giving it your best Disco grin and thumbs up.

I wouldn't be surprised to see you there, man, giving it your best Disco grin and thumbs up.

One day my man...one day. Next 3 World Cups aren't the most accessible going mind you.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

One day my man...one day. Next 3 World Cups aren't the most accessible going mind you.

Wouldn't risk any of them, to be honest. I would have been over if the US had won one though. Don't fancy getting arrested in Brazil, stabbed in Russia, and arrested in Qatar like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Football for everyone, remember! Except Europeans, real ones anyone. Not the pretend ones from Russia.

In terms of getting to games the one in Qatar would be really good as all the stadiums are right close to each other unlike Brazil & Russia but don't really fancy kicking about in 40-50 degree heat though and there isn't exactly much to see as far as I'm aware in Qatar.

In terms of getting to games the one in Qatar would be really good as all the stadiums are right close to each other unlike Brazil & Russia but don't really fancy kicking about in 40-50 degree heat though and there isn't exactly much to see as far as I'm aware in Qatar.

If there's a World Cup on, I'm pretty sure there will be!

Planning on going to Brazil 2014, myself. Hope I can get tickets.

Football for everyone, remember! Except Europeans, real ones anyone. Not the pretend ones from Russia.

I was pondering on Russia, since I want to visit the country eventually. But moving about to go to games looks a bit of a nightmare if they really spread the stadiums (Spain group in Vladivostok!).

I was pondering on Russia, since I want to visit the country eventually. But moving about to go to games looks a bit of a nightmare if they really spread the stadiums (Spain group in Vladivostok!).

IIRC they're going to cluster the host cities but I can't imagine any of them are going to be particularly close to each other with Russia being ridiculously big.

Be interesting to see what they do with visas and all that as it's a bit of a fuck on for English (and I imagine others) getting visas and whatnot currently.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, travelling a quarter of the Earth to watch football in 2 weeks doesn't sound too good like.