Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Michael Dawson - the only player in the Premiership slower than Alan Shearer last season ffs.

wow your still going on about that. You beat us like we beat you, so what. That and reading this season are the only bad games he's had for us. i guess thats why hes getting england call ups whilst your great young hope taylor gets worser by age.

Michael Dawson - the only player in the Premiership slower than Alan Shearer last season ffs.

wow your still going on about that. You beat us like we beat you, so what. That and reading this season are the only bad games he's had for us. i guess thats why hes getting england call ups whilst your great young hope taylor gets worser by age.

Has he got faster like?

He's fucking rubbish.

Guest kingdawson

Has he got faster like?

He's ****ing rubbish.

no just getting more england call up, scoring goals against chelsea, you know the usual thing any good footballer does

Scored goals against Chelsea, whoopee.

Glad we both agree that Titus Bramble is quality then. :thup:

As for England call-ups - :lol:

Steve fucking MacLaren picks the team, man. I consider it an endorsement of my personal ability that I haven't got a call up.

wheir  did you get  jol from  how can anyone  take spurs  seriously  with a manager  who you would of thought had just walked out of  1950 s america  ... with a shell suit  on  ....  good night away to bed 

Guest kingdawson

kingdawson, before you leave after taking a battering on this thread, whats Marton Fulop like? Decent height for a keeper (6"6), but that's all I know about him.

very good keeper, good shotstopper. saw him a couple of times for the reserves. Heard he done very well for coventry. Your a sunderland fan and your begfriending these guys?? DISGRACEFUL.

Guest TheOrder

kingdawson, before you leave after taking a battering on this thread, whats Marton Fulop like? Decent height for a keeper (6"6), but that's all I know about him.

very good keeper, good shotstopper. saw him a couple of times for the reserves. Heard he done very well for coventry. Your a sunderland fan and your begfriending these guys?? DISGRACEFUL.

Begfriending?

Fair enough, case closed.

Guest kingdawson

Steve ****ing MacLaren picks the team, man. I consider it an endorsement of my personal ability that I haven't got a call up.

Erickson also picked him to. Get your facts straight next time my friend.

Steve ****ing MacLaren picks the team, man. I consider it an endorsement of my personal ability that I haven't got a call up.

Erickson also picked him to. Get your facts straight next time my friend.

:lol:

Shot yourself in the foot there my friend.

Begfriending?

he's a mackem,begfriending makes perfect sense. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

anyway peace out my geordie nation. Got some stuff to do but dont worry, ill be back tomorrow.

Oh and someone please tell that begfriend sunderland fan to have more backbone and be proud of he's team rather then suck up to you lot. Kingdawson out.

wheir  did you get  jol from  how can anyone  take spurs  seriously  with a manager  who you would of thought had just walked out of  1950 s america  ... with a shell suit  on  ....  good night away to bed 

:lol:

Cheers for the info, more than I knew about him. Big rumour up here is that there is going to be a swap deal in January with Alnwick going to Spurs.  Hes an ok keeper, but I'd be surprised if Spurs wanted him, as he's very inconsistent and isn't the best a decision making. 

I'm only befriending them, so I can break them up from within  :wink:

Cheers for the info, more than I knew about him. Big rumour up here is that there is going to be a swap deal in January with Alnwick going to Spurs.  Hes an ok keeper, but I'd be surprised if Spurs wanted him, as he's very inconsistent and isn't the best a decision making. 

I'm only befriending them, so I can break them up from within  :wink:

Better than Robinson then.  bluebigrazz.gif

Begfriending?

:cry: :cry: No need.

Oh and someone please tell that begfriend sunderland fan to have more backbone and be proud of he's team rather then suck up to you lot. Kingdawson out.

I am proud of my team thanks very much.  I always defend them on here, and I don't suck up.  I do however, find the crack on here quite good.

Begfriending?

I am proud of my team thanks very much.  I always defend them on here, and I don't suck up.  I do however, find the crack on here quite good.

awwww come on,very good use of a typo i thought..............

.......or a freudian slip by yourself ?????

Begfriending?

awwww come on,very good use of a typo i thought..............

.......or a freudian slip by yourself ?????

Very good, except it was kingdawson that said it.  I know a little English.