Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to representatives of both Cissokho & Pieters today. NUFC now firmly favouring one - but both players want to join. More in Jnl 2mor

Hope it's Cissokho... But probably Pieters because of wages and fee...

We'll sign neither.

Based on anything concrete or just an instilled negativity complex?

Experience.

Pieters. Cheaper.

Almost certainly this.

And to think I only posted that to copy the two directly before me from Sewelly and someone else.

I do think it'll be Pieters but I'm unsure that price is the only reason. Still not that cynical.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to representatives of both Cissokho & Pieters today. NUFC now firmly favouring one - but both players want to join. More in Jnl 2mor

You are the devil.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

You are the devil.

62 seconds. Well done :D

Guest sicko2ndbest

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

I bet it was you who put the admin on my profile!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Wrong!

Guest sicko2ndbest

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Wrong!

Cheers rich I've thought for a while I'm a cut above in this place ;)

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Wrong!

It should have been Admin Admin really. Kept forgetting to change it.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Wrong!

I'm not witty enough to think of something like that. I'd have put "Chief Thread Locker" or some shit.

While i'd prefer Cissokho i'd take Pieters first if he can cover at CB, as i think we're dangerously short there. If the past is anything to go by steven taylor will be out injured at some point, probably for a month or two. That said, if Pieters covered as 4th choice CB we'd need another LB anyway. Buy em both!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Wrong!

It should have been Admin Admin really. Kept forgetting to change it.

Done it for you :thup:

While i'd prefer Cissokho i'd take Pieters first if he can cover at CB, as i think we're dangerously short there. If the past is anything to go by steven taylor will be out injured at some point, probably for a month or two. That said, if Pieters covered as 4th choice CB we'd need another LB anyway. Buy em both!

Ryan Taylor tbh.

7M is a fair dollop for a left back like

Personally I don't think it is. Look at the massive difference it made down our leftside having someone of Enrique's quality. One of the big things we'll miss apart from his outstanding defensive ability, was his drive forward.