Newcastle United 0-0 Arsenal - 13/8/11 - post match reaction from p33

Beren

Guest johnson293

Which fucking chances? They had one.

Seriously, which fucking idiot came out with that?

Think it was Kevin Williamson, who does the sports bulletins on Radio Newcastle's news.

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official

I heard what the fans were singing about me on saturday and it is really disrespectful because i'm still a arsenal player

Apparently they were signing "Na Na Na na Na Na Na .....Nasri is a c***, is a c***, Nasri is a c***."

Frimpong -

Hopefully There will be Positive Chanting For Players and Staff On tuesday Unlike Saturday #StickTogether

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official

I heard what the fans were singing about me on saturday and it is really disrespectful because i'm still a arsenal player

Apparently they were signing "Na Na Na na Na Na Na .....Nasri is a c***, is a c***, Nasri is a c***."

Frimpong -

Hopefully There will be Positive Chanting For Players and Staff On tuesday Unlike Saturday #StickTogether

Thanks for that, one thing for sure they won't be chanting your name as it sounds like an obscure part of a motor car

30K OMG! :frantic:

Surely that ends all our transfer hopes. :(

Could yet be doubled with a tapping up/failing to control players forecast

1734 FOOTBALL: Newcastle ask for details behind the decision to find the club guilty of failing to control their players in the match against Arsenal before considering their position. A Magpies statement read: "Newcastle United has requested written reasons for the decision from the chairman of the regulatory commission and will consider its position once these have been received."

1734 FOOTBALL: Newcastle ask for details behind the decision to find the club guilty of failing to control their players in the match against Arsenal before considering their position. A Magpies statement read: "Newcastle United has requested written reasons for the decision from the chairman of the regulatory commission and will consider its position once these have been received."

:thup:

Guest Geordiesned

Glad we've done this. There is absolutely no evidence to find either club guilty. The size of the fine is not the issue here but the way in which a bunch of faceless amateurs run our game and have the nerve to criticise FIFA for their running of the game.