Newcastle United 0-0 Arsenal - 13/8/11 - post match reaction from p33

Beren

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm not being elitist though. I'm being normal. It's just that a minority of posters here are retarded.

;D

Just watch a recording of the game, having been away.

The game was played at a cracking pace, and pleasingly we were able to live with it.

Ba and Shola didn't look any better as a combo in practice than they would in theory. Ba had trouble asserting himself physically down the middle, which surprised me.

Tiote seemed to struggle, either through lack of fitness or through playing a bit further forward than usual, not sure which. Cabaye looks a good player. Barton was good too.

Obertan seemed to be liberated and was very positive.

Was it fuck. :lol:

How do you use the ignore function? I think Ronaldo might become the first user to be getting ignored. Absolute shithouse of a poster, and the worst WUM on here by a mile.

I did it ages ago.. so peaceful

How do you use the ignore function? I think Ronaldo might become the first user to be getting ignored. Absolute shithouse of a poster, and the worst WUM on here by a mile.

Go to your "Personal Message Options" and enter the username of the person into the "Ignorelist" and click "Change profile"

Been Watching the highlights on .co.uk and i cnt believe MOTD didnt show a single newcastle attack. I know they wernt brilliant but that is some serious bias not to show a single attack

The only one i can remember is Raylor's volley(?) that ended up in The Haymarket Bus Station.

My Arsenal supporting mate:

I wanted ARSENAL to lose yday, I wanted all th fans to booooooooo wenger, fookine douche he is useless wth his tactics, those old tactics cant work these days, WE NEED A FOOKINE CHANGE OR BRING IN EXPERIENCED player nd give them good wages so tht they dont leave th club, stingy b*stard he is

:iamatwat:

Been Watching the highlights on .co.uk and i cnt believe MOTD didnt show a single newcastle attack. I know they wernt brilliant but that is some serious bias not to show a single attack

The only one i can remember is Raylor's volley(?) that ended up in The Haymarket Bus Station.

Cabaye should have scored iirc, seemed like a tap in at the time.

Cabaye should have scored iirc, seemed like a tap in at the time.

Aye, like The Prophet said in one of the last few pages (or in another thread), if Cabaye had connected properly with Obertan's flick, he would have definitely scored.

Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official

I heard what the fans were singing about me on saturday and it is really disrespectful because i'm still a arsenal player

Apparently they were signing "Na Na Na na Na Na Na .....Nasri is a cunt, is a cunt, Nasri is a cunt."

Guest johnson293

Listening to Radio Newcastle's sport bulletin this morning, they talked about the match.

Mentioned how Arsenal "squandered all their chances", and Newcastle didn't even create one clear cut chance.

Lets look at the match stats (from Sky, NUFC stats on the left)...

0 Goals 0

0 1st Half Goals 0

1 Shots on Target 2

5 Shots off Target 6

2 Blocked Shots 3

2 Corners 5

So, Arsenal had one more shot on target, one more shot off target, one more blocked shot and 3 more corners.

While it could be argued that we should/could have taken advantage of Arsenal not being at their best, I'm still happy enough with that point, and clean sheet. Also, none of the reports/pundits seem to give our defence/players any credit for perhaps limiting Arsenal to so few shots on/off target.