Joey Barton's Replacement

aussiemag

We have Obertan, Jonas, Ben Arfa who can all play RW. Tiote, Cabaye, Gosling, Guthrie in CM. We actually probably don't want to sign up anyone extra at this point because it gives us some space to give Sammy, Abeid, Vuckic, and other youngsters game time if needed.

Signing more players would be nice, but LB, ST, and probably RB and maybe even CB would all be priorities over the midfield positions.

totally agree with this

Don't think we'll be in for him, considering we've allreayd bought two wide players in Marv and Obie. Ben Arfa could be deployed out wide at games aswell where we are going to forwarads to push for goals aswell. And thats w/o calculating Fergusons capabilities out wide too. Guess striker and a defender is what I mostly hope for. Onouha or a pure left back with height to supplement coloccini.

We have Obertan, Jonas, Ben Arfa who can all play RW. Tiote, Cabaye, Gosling, Guthrie in CM. We actually probably don't want to sign up anyone extra at this point because it gives us some space to give Sammy, Abeid, Vuckic, and other youngsters game time if needed.

Signing more players would be nice, but LB, ST, and probably RB and maybe even CB would all be priorities over the midfield positions.

totally agree with this

I kind of agree accpet we look absolutely woeful without Tiote. What happens if Cabaye gets injured and Titoe is at ACN/Suspended.

We are piss weak in the middle imo. Guthrie and Gosling need time to find form and would be a complete push over in midfield and Abeid and Vukic shouldnt have the pressure.

It would be tugtastic if Johnson came here.  Never going to happen though.

given the current squad i wouldn't be looking to set up with a 4 man midfield (i'd really like barnetta to play as a left/central midfield in a 3) but i'd be willing to for johnson.