Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

I'm dissapointed that the tickets are so expensive for this game, I live in Swansea so wanted to see this game, but I ain't paying £10 to watch reserve football in fecking Llanelli, chuffed that Santon is getting a run out.

So if he comes through that ok, he should be on the bench Saturday?  Want him to start against Spurs on the 17th.

You'd think so!

Got a feeling Pards is going to take ages to play him for some reason though Sifu.  Need Raylor to make some more fuck ups (like the one on Saturday) just without leading to a goal this time! 

So if he comes through that ok, he should be on the bench Saturday?  Want him to start against Spurs on the 17th.

Same here. Spurs are one of the higher level teams which will exploit any weak flanks. Ryan Taylor's done just about enough against teams like Blackburn and Fulham but I wouldn't want him in there against the better teams.

Same here. Spurs are one of the higher level teams which will exploit any weak flanks. Ryan Taylor's done just about enough against teams like Blackburn and Fulham but I wouldn't want him in there against the better teams.

As I have mentioned in another thread, we have the Spurs game, Wigan then that tricky run of 5 games against Stoke, Everton, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea.

We need Santon in the squad for the start of this 7 game run in.  Could be a real confidence booster if we put in a performance and got something from the Spurs match.

Speaking of full backs, Simpson v Bale  :undecided: not even a big fan of Bale, but he'll tear Simpson to shreds.

You'd think so!

Got a feeling Pards is going to take ages to play him for some reason though Sifu. Need Raylor to make some more f*** ups (like the one on Saturday) just without leading to a goal this time! 

Hmmm yeah possibly. Pardew will probably say that it would be "unfair" to drop Raylor at this current point in time....... :undecided:

So aye, your latter part of your post does make sense....

You'd think so!

Got a feeling Pards is going to take ages to play him for some reason though Sifu. Need Raylor to make some more f*** ups (like the one on Saturday) just without leading to a goal this time! 

Hmmm yeah possibly. Pardew will probably say that it would be "unfair" to drop Raylor at this current point in time....... :undecided:

So aye, your latter part of your post does make sense....

Would be surprised if he's not a fixture in the team by the next international break (providing he stays fit)

"Swansea's Jazz Richards tries his luck from distance for the Swans and it's not too far away - but Santon comes even closer at the other end, playing a one-two with Ferguson and unleashing a fantastic drive which flashes inches wide with Moreira beaten."

"Santon is once again involved in the attacking half, picking up Gosling's pass and having another shot which this time is close enough to the keeper for him to save comfortably enough. United's new Italian international left-back is clearly a very classy performer and is bombing on whenever he can."

28mins: Santon is once again involved in the attacking half, picking up Gosling's pass and having another shot which this time is close enough to the keeper for him to save comfortably enough. United's new Italian international left-back is clearly a very classy performer and is bombing on whenever he can.