Darnel Situ doesn't sign for Swansea City

AlanSkÃrare

So he looks set to sign as well I take it? Douglas tweeted this earlier in reply to a question about him.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@jump_offa_house Agent told me this AM it will happen by deadline day.

Sounds promising, glad we keep bringing in young players. Maybe he'll get some early action with Williamson out now.

Probably worth pointing out Situ appears to have only made two professional appearances in his career so far; 90mins in the French equivalent of the FA Cup in 09/10 and 12mins as a sub in a top flight game last year. I think expecting him to provide any kind of cover in the Premier League at this stage is perhaps going a bit far.

Probably worth pointing out Situ appears to have only made two professional appearances in his career so far; 90mins in the French equivalent of the FA Cup in 09/10 and 12mins as a sub in a top flight game last year. I think expecting him to provide any kind of cover in the Premier League at this stage is perhaps going a bit far.

Like someone said last night Dave, he could do a "Bassong"........

Like someone said last night Dave, he could do a "Bassong"........

Get us relegated and then sod off?

Don't think there is anything wrong throwing someone young in, the bigger issue is playing someone decent next to them, particularly at centre back.

Playing Situ for a few games in the Premier League next to Colo would hopefully do wonders for his development.

A historic problem NUGC has had with introducing defenders new to the Premier League is playing them next to existing naff players i.e. Titus Bramble. Can't have helped Steven Taylor's development some of the centre backs he has played alongside over the years.

Don't think there is anything wrong throwing someone young in, the bigger issue is playing someone decent next to them, particularly at centre back.

Playing Situ for a few games in the Premier League next to Colo would hopefully do wonders for his development.

A historic problem NUGC has had with introducing defenders new to the Premier League is playing them next to existing naff players i.e. Titus Bramble. Can't have helped Steven Taylor's development some of the centre backs he has played alongside over the years.

Aye, this sounds like a good plan.