Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

I don't know if I'm being blindly optimistic or not but I really think we (as Arsenal fans) will be in for a nice surprise tonight. Somebody under the radar, especially if the Benayoun deal is just a loan.

We can't forget that we've already made quite a few signings this window.  Would like us to get a striker but overall I think it's already been a pretty good window - one of the better ones in recent memory.

:nods: But we seriously need someone up front.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't know if I'm being blindly optimistic or not but I really think we (as Arsenal fans) will be in for a nice surprise tonight. Somebody under the radar, especially if the Benayoun deal is just a loan.

Sol Campbell.

Sol Campbell.

Better than Squillaci.

Who've you signed? Just Per M and Alex S?

paulfraserecho Paul Fraser

#nufc appear to have been too late in bid to sign Brian Ruiz and nothing likely to happen now. Another 6month wait for a decent striker.

Sign a fucking striker for fucks sake.

Wonder how much interest we get on £35m for the year?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sol Campbell.

Better than Squillaci.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqqvnsref11qzto45o1_500.gif

Who've you signed? Just Per M and Alex S?

Aye.

I think we'll get 1/2 more. One being Yossi plus a nice surprise midfielder :)

Bolton interested in Kakuta from Chelsea; season-long loan

What's the deal with Bolton and Chelsea?  Bolton seems to get some really good loans from Chelsea on a regular basis.

I think it's more the respect Coyle has from managers. Weiss, Wilshere, Sturridge are big prospects to trust with anyone.