Toon pubs in London???

ExiledGeordie

Totally off subject here but I assume there's no chance there's any NUFC-friendly pubs in Manchester? I, too would like to see the Chelsea-NUFC game...

Pub called the Friendship Inn in Fallowfield isn't a Toon pub but when there's an NUFC game on there always seems to be a healthy gaggle of Newcastle fans.

I watched us get relegated in there. Depressing.

Lol, I watched us get relegated in Withington, just as depressing.

• 10 months later...

i've never been, i've sent a few texts around but none of my mates are up for, if my mate is in and lets me watch it round at his i'll probably do that, otherwise I'll probably head to the pub solo, would be up for a pint

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stuart Kemp

A little early I know but anyone heading up the cock and lion for the derby next sunday ? was thinking of heading up there.

Better early than late!

All of you lads and lasses down here - Anybody interested in a big meet up and drink for the Benfica game and/or derby if you're stuck down here?

Guest Stuart Kemp

Better early than late!

All of you lads and lasses down here - Anybody interested in a big meet up and drink for the Benfica game and/or derby if you're stuck down here?

Not about until next weekend so unfortunately not for the Benfica games but definitely in London for the mackem game, so definitely up for the cock and lion or wherever there will be a good gathering of toon fans.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

Does anybody know if the cock and lion have the dodgy channels? Might be stuck in central and not be able to get home to my computer on Saturday.

That is answered in the 2nd post :lol: