Toon pubs in London???

ExiledGeordie

On 18/08/2014 at 09:24, Guest neesy111 said:

Cock and Lion near to bond street tube station is where I've went.

This may need verifying, but the last time I passed by this pub they'd stopped showing football on the box.

Last trip to Wembley for me was the semi-final against Chelsea in 2000 and we drank outside some bar at Baker Street. Got a bit lairy with us on one side of the road and Chelsea fans on the other side. Cant remember at all the name of the pub though.

25 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Last trip to Wembley for me was the semi-final against Chelsea in 2000 and we drank outside some bar at Baker Street. Got a bit lairy with us on one side of the road and Chelsea fans on the other side. Cant remember at all the name of the pub though.

The Globe?

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Def the globe that’s normally their bar and don’t think they liked us turning up en masse.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Def the globe that’s normally their bar and don’t think they liked us turning up en masse.

Might be different with Chelsea but was there in 98 and 99 v Arsenal then Man U and was fine. Unless I was too pissed to remember it clearly.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Yeah that definitely rings a bell. :lol: Something of a stand off between the two sets of fans if I remember right. Just as well that the road that separated the two bars was busy.