Toon pubs in London???

ExiledGeordie

The cock and lion was actually decent - watched the Benfica game in there, was like a little home away from home. The German wifey who runs the place is pretty fierce mind, and the drinks are kind of expensive, but class all in all

The cock and lion was actually decent - watched the Benfica game in there, was like a little home away from home. The German wifey who runs the place is pretty fierce mind, and the drinks are kind of expensive, but class all in all

Aye we went for the second leg vs Anzhi and had a class time. Went for burgers at Meat Liquor afterwards to celebrate.

I was sceptical about it but it was enjoyable for Anzhi.

Can't believe you and Interpolic were under the same roof and nowt happened.

I didn't know we were. I saw MW, luckily I don't know what IP looks like and I don't think he knows me either! :lol:

I didn't know we were. I saw MW, luckily I don't know what IP looks like and I don't think he knows me either! :lol:

Jay Inbetweeners

Guest neesy111

It could had been the start of a great friendship.......

You honestly didn't see this, Ian? :lol:

Different Ian. "What's Newcastle Online?" One of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Made me show him the forum on Tapatalk and everything FFS.

All the clues were there, I'd heard someone call him Ian, he said earlier he drinks slowly and this guy was taking forever with his pint, he was talking about digital marketing.

If that actually was Ian W he's a fucking dick. :lol:

More immediately. Anyone any recommendations for pre and/ or post West Ham?

Yeah get excited and blindly optimistic, then spend the rest of the day crying into your pint wishing you never watched the game.

You honestly didn't see this, Ian? :lol:

Different Ian. "What's Newcastle Online?" One of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Made me show him the forum on Tapatalk and everything FFS.

All the clues were there, I'd heard someone call him Ian, he said earlier he drinks slowly and this guy was taking forever with his pint, he was talking about digital marketing.

If that actually was Ian W he's a f***ing dick. :lol:

:lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest neesy111

Bump.

Where do most Newcastle fans go nowadays? Will be down for the Villa game on Saturday.

Cock and Lion near to bond street tube station is where I've went.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...