Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

My mate reckons when you buy stuff off the club's website it comes to you in Sports Direct packaging, anyone know if that's correct?

I wouldn't know personally, SD 4 Life.

How long has the online shop been http://www.nufcdirect.com/ ?

http://www.whois.com/whois/nufcdirect.com

Creation date 18-12-2006

Does this mean Ashley was already planning to buy NUFC in 2006?

More likely to mean he bought the domain, not sure if the "Updated date" of Jan 2013 is significant.

:jesuswept:

Contact Us

By Email

To: Customer Services ([email protected])

Subject: Please select a subject... Can I make changes to my order? Why has an item been cancelled from my order? Why has my whole order been cancelled? I believe an item is faulty? Where is my order? My parcel is shown as having been delivered but I have not received it. Why has my order not been delivered and returned to you? My order has been cancelled but it appears that I have still been charged. My bank is showing two charges for my order. I have returned an item but I have not been refunded for it. I have returned an item for an exchange. Why have I been refunded? I cannot log into my account. How much does it cost to send orders to ….? I have received the wrong item(s)? I'm missing items from my order. How do I return an item? I want to become an affiliate 

By Post

Unit A, Brook Park,

Meadow Lane,

Shirebrook,

Mansfield,

NG20 8RY

Actively taking money away from the club in terms of sponsorship, merchandise, catering, then using any profits we still somehow manage to make to pay back the loans he "saved" us with.  All while preaching about poverty and prudence.  It's the lowest of the low if it's true, and we already know the sponsorship and catering stuff is.

True Faith got us started to be fair.

They mentioned SD tills in the club shop, nothing about online sales, I think.

They mentioned the receipts...i think neesy n polic mentioned the on line filth.  Its fuckin minging

Just cant be real...how would that work with the tax man?? Is NUFC now part of SD and all profits go to SD and NUFC just gets the bare minimum to run..

Can't find it but I'm sure Llambias was quoted saying the money we bring in from merchandise was very little.

£17m from merchandising and sponsorship in 2011/2012

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mike-ashley-want-prices-low-1361584

Our turnover on retail is £5m a year and we make £100,000-200,000. It’s not where you think it would be.

Eh, that doesn't make sense to me, is he saying we bring in £5m on retail but retail costs are £4.8m-4.9m?

Appears so. No way that is true like.

It can't be, they'd be the worst business people ever.  Oh, hang on.

In all seriousness, they might as well shut them down if the profit margin is that s***.  Like you say it sounds like f***ing bullshit, as ever.

Unless it is outsourced and the club gets the £100,000 - £200,000 as a commission or fee on the £5 million of sales. If you see what I mean.

Like the catering.

The worst part of this is it's killing the NUFC brand.

We're going to be seen as a tacky nothing club with shit merchandise and shit online presence. Our website is complete garbage compared to other clubs. Why would any company want to advertise with Newcastle when we are just a toxic brand?

The worst part of this is it's killing the NUFC brand.

We're going to be seen as a tacky nothing club with s*** merchandise and s*** online presence. Our website is complete garbage compared to other clubs. Why would any company want to advertise with Newcastle when we are just a toxic brand?

Why would NUFC/Sports Direct want other companies to advertise? It's all there for SD to get as much exposure as possible.