Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

No, I just mean it's typical of that type of business, no respect for the customer and constantly trying to sell extra things through trickery and website confusion. Witness the Ryanair site for example.

OK.

No shit, prices are mostly unaffordable especially if you wishing to go in a group/as a family.

And yet we're one of the cheapest clubs to watch in the Premiership.

One thing they've missed though is that people will pay to watch a winning team & won't pay to watch crap.  It wouldn't matter if the tickets are £1 each if the experience is depressing as shit, conversely if we were challenging for the league title you could easily fill the stadium even if the prices were double their current levels.

No s***, prices are mostly unaffordable especially if you wishing to go in a group/as a family.

And yet we're one of the cheapest clubs to watch in the Premiership.

One thing they've missed though is that people will pay to watch a winning team & won't pay to watch crap.  It wouldn't matter if the tickets are £1 each if the experience is depressing as s***, conversely if we were challenging for the league title you could easily fill the stadium even if the prices were double their current levels.

This, thisedy, this

People thinking Red Bull would only change our sponsorship if they bought us would be gravely mistaken. Based on their previous indevours they simply don't bother unless they can wipe the slate clean. Declare a new club altogether. We'd be Red Bull Newcastle with a red and blue kit, RB badge and play in the Red Bull arena.

The Premier League/FA would sweet fuck all about it too. They haven't for Wimbledon, Cardiff, Hull so they aren't going to stand in the way of Red Bull.

• 2 weeks later...

Has left us with nothing. We dont compete in Cups, we have no ambition on a league position.

And now the shame of it, our Local rivalry. He has reduced us to Sunderlands Bitches.

Thanks, Mike. Maybe you have done me a favour. removed everything football was to me. Relieved me of the suffering.

Has left us with nothing. We dont compete in Cups, we have no ambition on a league position.

And now the shame of it, our Local rivalry. He has reduced us to Sunderlands Bitches.

Thanks, Mike. Maybe you have done me a favour. removed everything football was to me. Relieved me of the suffering.

Good summary there. There seems to be very little positive to look forward to.

I tried not to believe the idea that Ashley was just a petulant little cry baby as it seemed ridiculous. But this latest move just 100% confirms it.

The guy will continue to make spiteful decisions to the detriment of the team on purpose because we said nasty things about him.

Cunt.

That is spot on. Never thought I would care so little after a derby defeat. What's the point?

Mike Ashley is a c***. How anyone born on Tyneside can bring themselves to shop at Sports Direct is beyond me.

I'm a long suffering supporter from Blackpool and don't get to many games, but even I wouldn't shop in his shitty little bargain basements.

Mike Ashley is a c***. How anyone born on Tyneside can bring themselves to shop at Sports Direct is beyond me.

I'm a long suffering supporter from Blackpool and don't get to many games, but even I wouldn't shop in his shitty little bargain basements.

My eldest son wants a new coat and asked me to get him one his friend has from SD. No chance!

"He loves football but he sometimes can't understand how it works and it confuses and upsets him, and when he is upset he does things that aren't brilliant for the football club." - Alan Pardew about Mike Ashley

I do hope he realises that he is only making matters worse for himself.

Where's the local media in this...? Where's the national media in this...?

Where's the fans protesting and chanting against him...? Where's the fans giving him the stick and making his life even more miserable...?

"He loves football but he sometimes can't understand how it works and it confuses and upsets him, and when he is upset he does things that aren't brilliant for the football club." - Alan Pardew about Mike Ashley

I do hope he realises that he is only making matters worse for himself.

Where's the local media in this...? Where's the national media in this...?

Where's the fans protesting and chanting against him...? Where's the fans giving him the stick and making his life even more miserable...?

I guess he is upset then the poor bairn.

I tried not to believe the idea that Ashley was just a petulant little cry baby as it seemed ridiculous. But this latest move just 100% confirms it.

The guy will continue to make spiteful decisions to the detriment of the team on purpose because we said nasty things about him.

Cunt.

But, everyone knows he couldn't care less what anyone says or thinks about him!! :lol: