Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

25 years ago, local businessman would have stood up and put their money together and bought the club...the modern premier league requires billionaires now, sadly.

Kevin Keegan & Alan Shearer should be calling their mates in the national press sounding this f***er and this regime out. They should be ringing up their managerial, business, etc and getting them to comment on how shambolic and rotten Mike Ashley has been to this club and that he needs fixing, the league needs to enact some change (never going to happen), or his disgusting actions need to be put on the national scale to get this asshole out of our club.

I'd bloody love for anyone to emerge and buy this club right now.

Unfortunately mate Shearer thinks he's doing a perfectly good job.

Holy shit, really? Even after all of the stuff that went down with him not getting the full time job and what not? Just always thought Shearer hated Ashley for that and such. Totally shocked by that actually.

At least we know Kevin Keegan absolutely hates him!

Holy shit, really? Even after all of the stuff that went down with him not getting the full time job and what not? Just always thought Shearer hated Ashley for that and such. Totally shocked by that actually.

Too bad Keegan loves him too.

Holy s***, really? Even after all of the stuff that went down with him not getting the full time job and what not? Just always thought Shearer hated Ashley for that and such. Totally shocked by that actually.

Keegan hates Ashley...

Holy s***, really? Even after all of the stuff that went down with him not getting the full time job and what not? Just always thought Shearer hated Ashley for that and such. Totally shocked by that actually.

Keegan hates Ashley...

Says who?

Keegan hates Ashley...

turn on the sarcasm detector.

Keegan hates Ashley...

;)

Keegan hates Ashley...

http://i.imgur.com/BwJ9Jxt.gif

I've been drinking for 29 hours. I thought this thread was about Pardew for some reason. Apologies, especially to Kanji. :thup:

Yeah, Shearer and Keegan hate the bloke.

No worries dude, I was thoroughly bemused as to how Shearer could like Ashley, then just assumed he would b/c he gets on with Pardew or something and has kept Pardew in the job.

Honestly, I'll say what I said before again, Keegan, Ashley, Hall, Shepherd, et al need to talk to their pals in the press and media and get the spotlight firmly planted on the fucking asshole(s) ruining our club.

Guest snoopythewriter

Nothing to see here, people. We're going absolutely no where with this fucking cunt faced cunt running our club.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've been drinking for 29 hours. I thought this thread was about Pardew for some reason. Apologies, especially to Kanji. :thup:

Yeah, Shearer and Keegan hate the bloke.

Don't blame you. I think everyone's been doing the same.  ;D

If you buy a ticket for any home game then you ahve even less right to complain as you are funding them.

Only way to stop this is not to buy a ticket

Are you purposely posting this in multiple threads. Dwindling ticket sales will mean nothing to the fat cunt, criticism will, the cry baby that he is.