Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Why is that crooked c*** still viewed as relevant by anyone?

You should have heard TalkSport piping 'Big Sam' off live on air this morning.

Horrendous stuff.

The Allardyce thing in that interview is starting to stink a bit. I wonder if they've met recently and both bonded over how utterly bent they both are and their absolute contempt for nufc fans.

Probably, they are a right pair of gobshytes.

Horrendous stuff.

Why wouldn't they? Far as they are concerned He's a northern arsehole and we are Geordie bastards. A match made in heaven as long as he doesn't go near one of their clubs.

Imagine if he got rid of Benitez and appointed Allardyce man. :lol: :lol:

Either way, clearly this is just hippo heed having an uncalled for dig at Rafa.  The lardarse cunt should just enjoy the last few years of his retirement in peace before his inevitable forthcoming massive cardiac arrest.

Imagine if he got rid of Benitez and appointed Allardyce man. :lol: :lol:

Either way, clearly this is just hippo heed having an uncalled for dig at Rafa.  The lardarse cunt should just enjoy the last few years of his retirement in peace before his inevitable forthcoming massive cardiac arrest.

I agree, I don't think he has any designs on coming back here, I never really thought he felt at home in the first place. This is just another chance to have a dig at foreign managers taking prime jobs in the Premier. One of his major gripes in life.

Horrendous stuff.

Typical English media.  They keep telling us that the likes of Pardew, Allardyce and Redknapp are "good managers" despite the fact they've won a grand total of 1 FA Cup between them, including their playing careers.  Basically they're born losers but get a free pass because they're English.  At the same time the media will stick the knife in on someone like Klopp or Pellegrini saying they aren't cut out for the Premier League or don't understand English football.  I'd say someone who has had a 20 year managerial career and failed to win a major honour is the definition of not cut out for it.

fmCesAo.jpg

The likes of fat Sam and Pardew are veery typical of British workers in the past.

People who made cars in Britain complaining about the arrival of foreign cars putting them out of business but not understanding that people don't want to buy a Rover that breaks down when they can have a Toyota, or BMW instead.

People complaining in the trade industry complaining about foreign workers but not understanding that they don't want someone to take 2 days and 16 break times to fix their light switch.

It's always the foreigners to blame, the British workers are the best and are being robbed by foreign workers.

Hm. Shame about the cult fugure nonsense at the start.

Aye but to an outsider, he was buying the fans pints etc and brought back KK!

I was one of the people who was saying bringing Kev back was a pretty stupid idea.  Hard to say I've been proven right though, because who knows what someone who wasn't a complete thundercunt would have made of that setup.

Ironically, the clueless fat cunt, sacked the closest thing to his ideal manager in pretty much his first act here.

Him and Allardyce are a match made in heaven tbqh.

A lot of Allardyce's signings tend to be players at the end of their career. Not sure how he would handle the keep them under 25yrs old brief.

Ironically, the clueless fat c***, sacked the closest thing to his ideal manager in pretty much his first act here.

Him and Allardyce are a match made in heaven tbqh.

A lot of Allardyce's signings tend to be players at the end of their career. Not sure how he would handle the keep them under 25yrs old brief.

Aye he also likes to sign about 10 players every transfer window aswell.  By law of averages, 2 or 3 will be decent.  Doubt he'd be able to play that game working under Ashley.

I think Allardyce is partially responsible for our transfer policy due to his signing of older players on long contracts and on big wages that summer.  We were obviously hit really hard financially because of those signings who contributed little.

I think Allardyce is partially responsible for our transfer policy due to his signing of older players on long contracts and on big wages that summer.  We were obviously hit really hard financially because of those signings who contributed little.

Definitely. :thup: Geremi, for eg, was basically here until his contract ended, iirc. Including when we were in the Championship. Smith too, clearly past his best and stayed his contract length. Cacapa and Viduka being the other two oldies. All in one summer; bound to have had an effect. Don't think we signed another permanent 28+er until Gamez?

Couldn't agree more. Same with Enrique doing one on his final year so cheap fees. Get done so obviously have to go the nth way in the other direction.

"FOOTBALL is a murky world. Away from the bright lights, the goals, the glitz and the glamour there is a hidden world of dark political manoeuvring and grubby financial deals.

It stains the game, but once again it is Newcastle United who have hung out their dirty laundry in public for everyone to point and stare.

This is a football club which continues to entertain the nation far more successfully off the pitch than it does on it.

In truth, while Kevin Keegan may have won his case for constructive dismissal and will walk away £2m richer as a result, has he lost a degree of respect and admiration in the process?

Keegan has been idolised as both a player and a manager at St James’s Park, but in his determination to maximise his compensation claim he was guilty of greed.

In pursuing a pay out of more than £25m based on a tenuous claim for loss of future earnings, Keegan was blinded by money. We did not want to believe it – but he was seeking personal financial gain at the expense of a business which only escaped administration this summer by the width of a crossbar.

United fans will do well to remember Keegan for the wonderful things he did as a manager in his first spell, and before that, as one of the best players to have ever pulled on the black and white jersey. But this ugly saga has left a bitter taste in the mouth which will take some time to remove."

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/news/north-east-news/kevin-keegan-lies-damned-united-4470677

This is a right load of uncredited old bollocks isn't it?