Wolves vs Newcastle United pre-match thread - 01/10/11 @ 3pm

Beren

They done well against the top four teams last year didnt they?  Now we have once again established ourselves a top four team again i expect us to lose.

Lawro just predicts a one or two goal win to the home team usually, or the top four team.

I'm dying to write a computer program that would beat him over a season. Or just roll dice.

Random number generator would beat him over a season :lol:

Run it twice. Once between 1 and 2 for the team. Then once through 1-10 for a selection of scores

Lawro just predicts a one or two goal win to the home team usually, or the top four team.

I'm dying to write a computer program that would beat him over a season. Or just roll dice.

Anyone else used to spend hours as a kid making gigantic cup draws out of every European team you knew/could find on SWOS, writing them out on paper/sometimes cutting them out and placing them into moving brackets and then rolling dice for the results?

Fixing it so Newcastle won every game, naturally...

If no I'm: :alone:

If yes I'm: :megusta:

Lawro on Villa:

Aston Villa might not be playing particularly well yet this season but you can't argue with six matches unbeaten - and once you're on a run like that, the confidence starts flowing and the performances can improve.

Lawro on Newcastle:

A defeat, of course, would be Newcastle's first of the season so far in the league, and they have had a fine start to the campaign.

In all honesty, though, they've had to hold on at times in games and they've had the run of the ball here and there, that little bit of luck you need at times, and I just wonder if that will turn at Molineux.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich- I had a similar game but I played it not with normal dice but with soccer dice, a fantastic five die game that was so popular at my school that I'm positive some shitbag pinched them out of my locker, for alas, they vanished one day without a trace.

Rich- I had a similar game but I played it not with normal dice but with soccer dice, a fantastic five die game that was so popular at my school that I'm positive some shitbag pinched them out of my locker, for alas, they vanished one day without a trace.

Bastards. That's close enough I suppose, although I'm still firmly in the "forever alone" camp with it.