1, 2, 3-4-5,

Once we caught the Wolves alive,

6, 7, 8-9-10,

Then we let them go again,

Why did we let them go,

Because we p*ssed all on them so,

4th in the league and out of sight,

Miles away from that Sunderland s****!

Back on track with our deadly attack. Get the brooms out and sweep these cakehole filling, bum banditting, snow hounds to one side. The league is ours. SKWARK SKWARK!! The Magpies are here. BOOMSH!

• 1 month later...

Boujour. Salut. Hi. Buenos Dias. Mamma mia. Cia bella. Stiri peevo. Cinqo cerveza. Droit au but. Kugelschreiber. Arrivaderci. Fucking Frogs. Schizen. Chien. Chat. Goulash.

EIEIEIO, up the football league we go, when we get to Europe (now), this is what we sing, I like beef and you like chicken the indians lads called singh!

Aye, aye pork pie...unless you're a Jew - ye can have a vegetarian alternative squire.

Neeeeeow planes at the platform we're going to the big stage, Europa league beckons like a Nordic attack when the fog-horn sounds and the smoke signals go off.

We are fucking mint and if you don' like it, I suggest you dip your tongue in the sugar bowl because that's the closest thing to how sweet this is. Bitch ass lego pieces.

Post Friday nights with Heza are some craic.

PS: Can't believe you edited the title before we're mathematically out of the title race.

Realism...it's a new religion mate. I started it because I'm eternally over-optimistic.

Coco-pops style.

KEEP THE FAITH.

Guest NufcBano

Judging by his latest press conference...Pardew has only just learned that the FA Cup runner up will get the Euro place.

I find this from a professional manager shocking. Fans have known this for months. He does worry me constantly does Pard's whenever he talks to the press.

I mean, Liverpool finished 6th last season and were they in Europe this year...?

Laughable really.

Anyway, we're gonna finish 5th!!!!

Judging by his latest press conference...Pardew has only just learned that the FA Cup runner up will get the Euro place.

I find this from a professional manager shocking. Fans have known this for months. He does worry me constantly does Pard's whenever he talks to the press.

I mean, Liverpool finished 6th last season and were they in Europe this year...?

Laughable really.

Anyway, we're gonna finish 5th!!!!

The pre match presser? Didn't come accross like that to me, was just saying FA should have another look at the runner up in the cup getting into Europe over a team thats done well over 38 games, but might have missed some of it tbf.

That said, not Pardew, but it's not just once or twice where I've actually seen a manager surprised, or have to ask an interviewer where they or another team is in the table after a game. Seems just bizzare that they wouldn't pour over the table and varied ramifications like the rest of us, but maybe they really do just 'focus on their own game', sometimes. Bizarre.

wew, it's gettin a bit sensible in here mind...

http://www.legaljuice.com/objection%20court%20out%20of%20order%20lawyer%20attorney%20object.jpg

ONWARDS. TO EUROPE!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yzN5cXv7VQI/TJkTjkMGg9I/AAAAAAAAAz4/4voGIh-KUkk/s1600/airplane.png

O0