The 100% Official NUFC Invade Europe With More Effect Than Adolf Thread

Heron

• 3 weeks later...

Coochy coochy coo!!

Here we go again; heading into another very winnable game, and when we beat arguably the 3rd best team in the country at home this Saturday I'll see a number of you heading to this thread for a posh wank.

Coochy coochy coo!!

Here we go again; heading into another very winnable game, and when we beat arguably the 3rd best team in the country at home this Saturday I'll see a number of you heading to this thread for a posh w***.

What the f*** man :lol:

You sir need an iron, because you're a crease.

• 1 month later...

Bow-cheeka-wow-wow.....

Well...we're back on track now and our unbeaten run until the end of the season is now under way. Anyone care to stop and wave at the Mackems as we disappear through the smoke? No? Thought not. Tonight Martin...I'll be Barry White!...whoops...I mean Sunderland's Shite, and the song I'll be singing is "just can't get enough".

Rudolph and his 14 reindeer's were well and truly sacked off by Santon and the sleigh of Cheik Tiote. suck my peanuts Red Devils because we're the real coco-jambo. Fuckin devils? Newcastle fans have more 'horns' than you spineless nimrods.

Kablam...rock and roll patrol...it's ours for the taking...BITCHES.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This explosion dosn't compare to the explosion of Newcastle united on the European scene. Europe League, you're having a facking babul mah san. We're at least Champiosn League you rotten scrote bags. Chelski have a Russian and he owns a submarine, he hates all the Americans and plays the tamberine, and every time I see him, I think "How rich are you?", you're just a stupid mafia man who sells weapons to the Jews.

Barcelona away anyone?

Chelski have a Russian and he owns a submarine, he hates all the Americans and plays the tamberine, and every time I see him, I think "How rich are you?", you're just a stupid mafia man who sells weapons to the Jews.

:lol: :lol: Inspired.

Who wants my jizz filled drawers to wash when we win the league?

They should be preserved.  I'd recommend that they be hoisted to the top of an enormousness flag pole and left to fly above St James' Park as a reminder of not only the club's glorious achievement, but also your amazing foresight.

:smug: