Sepp Blatter: Racism can all be forgotten in a handshake

LooneyToonArmy

Guest Roger Kint

So if I've got this straight you were just making a wish for him to get shot and being overly specific on the details of his attacker for some unstated reason? 

Ok, the unstated reason being the people of varying cultures may kick off like. Seems how blacky is the correct term to use.

No racism intended at all. It was a play on words. Simple as that.

Its a play on words to use 'blacky' and gun references because you are talking about culture? Yeah that doesnt sound at all thick or racsit...

Guest ToonUltra

Explain your avatar HDP? :lol:

Basicaly I created a Steven Taylor "Super Geordie" meme and couldn't think of anything to write. I thought it was a waste of my time cutting out his head so just blacked him up and used him as an avatar.

I'm a propper weirdo like.

A racist?

Explain your avatar HDP? :lol:

Basicaly I created a Steven Taylor "Super Geordie" meme and couldn't think of anything to write. I thought it was a waste of my time cutting out his head so just blacked him up and used him as an avatar.

I'm a propper weirdo like.

A racist?

Nah, i've got black friends and evryfing blud.

Guest ToonUltra

So if I've got this straight you were just making a wish for him to get shot and being overly specific on the details of his attacker for some unstated reason? 

Ok, the unstated reason being the people of varying cultures may kick off like. Seems how blacky is the correct term to use.

Its a play on words to use 'blacky' and gun references because you are talking about culture? Yeah that doesnt sound at all thick or racsit...

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

http://www.tynetime.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Nile-Ranger.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

You are an idiot, thankfully this part wasnt a shock to many

Guest ToonUltra

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

Ok so, Hansdopwnyerpants can have an avatar of a mock up black S.Taylor stating....ILL FUCKING RAPE YER...and that means nothing?

Cause obviously a white S.Taylor wouldnt commit rape?

Guest Roger Kint

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

Ok so, Hansdopwnyerpants can have an avatar of a mock up black S.Taylor stating....ILL FUCKING RAPE YER...and that means nothing?

He explained that, it doesnt change your stupidty though even if he didnt.

Guest ToonUltra

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

Ok so, Hansdopwnyerpants can have an avatar of a mock up black S.Taylor stating....ILL f***ing RAPE YER...and that means nothing?

I'm an idiot...that's it? I can live with that.

Ive explained my  input, and so it carries on.

But i'm the idiot? <We don't call people that word here>

Guest Roger Kint

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

Ok so, Hansdopwnyerpants can have an avatar of a mock up black S.Taylor stating....ILL f***ing RAPE YER...and that means nothing?

But i'm the idiot? OK Cunt, i mean Kint.

Yes you clearly are the idiot as you dont seem to know when to think, i have reported your use of the word 'cunt' as it just shows how utterly pathetic you are. No need to use it at all.

Guest ToonUltra

well lets face it...

Im a realist.

But i'm the idiot? OK c***, i mean Kint.

Yes you clearly are the idiot as you dont seem to know when to think, i have reported your use of the word 'c***' as it just shows how utterly pathetic you are. No need to use it at all.

:clap:

Guest ToonUltra

read back.

Guest Roger Kint

Urgh, Roger, you're proper sad, like.

So? You may enjoy a little kid thinking he is clever calling you that but i dont. Sorry if its sad to you but what is it to you either way?

Guest icemanblue

:kasper:

He pushed me to the edge.

Roger, man. You're always baiting people, then pull this shit when they make the obvious joke.

Guest ToonUltra

Thank you. It was a joke, simple.

No sense of humour man, maybe it was a bit inappropriate for some people but there was no mallice or intent in what i said to make a mockery of anyone. Just a joke with a play on words, something im pretty sure happens everyday.

Sorry for the use of the c word roger, but its kinda depressing when people take things way to seriously.

Guest Roger Kint

:kasper:

He pushed me to the edge.

Roger, man. You're always baiting people, then pull this shit when they make the obvious joke.

So anyone can say what they like to me? Fuck off man i draw the line at some little jumped up chav kid calling me a cunt thats all.