Sepp Blatter: Racism can all be forgotten in a handshake

LooneyToonArmy

Guest icemanblue

Seb Blatter....fucking bla bla fucking blatter.

I hope some blacky caps the motherfucker in the ass

:lol: Top class.

Fight racism, with racism!

Guest ToonUltra

I'm no racist, just a realist.

It's not racism to type the talk of any nationality or culture....well if it is, it's the first i've heard.

Muchas Gracias Amigos

Guest Roger Kint

It's not racism to type the talk of any nationality or culture....well if it is, it's the first i've heard.

Muchas Gracias Amigos

Never knew 'blacky' was a nationality or culture.....

Muchas Gracias Amigos

haha wow I was about to say maybe it was ironically meant though in poor taste, but this nips that notion in the bud.  Adios.

Muchas Gracias Amigos

haha wow I was about to say maybe it was ironically meant though in poor taste, but this nips that notion in the bud.  Adios.

Aye same here :lol:

Guest ToonUltra

well i can hardly call black people coloured now can i, considering that is not PC.

Black is how people with black skin are addressed, just as we are white.

No racism there.

well i can hardly call black people coloured now can i, considering that is not PC.

Black is how people with black skin are addressed, just as we are white.

No racism there.

I imagine you sitting at a PC in your kitchen, wearing a dunlop vest and munching on a ginsters pastie whilst typing this for some reason.

Guest ToonUltra

So if I've got this straight you were just making a wish for him to get shot and being overly specific on the details of his attacker for some unstated reason? 

Ok, the unstated reason being the people of varying cultures may kick off like. Seems how blacky is the correct term to use.

No racism intended at all. It was a play on words. Simple as that.

So if I've got this straight you were just making a wish for him to get shot and being overly specific on the details of his attacker for some unstated reason? 

Ok, the unstated reason being the people of varying cultures may kick off like. Seems how blacky is the correct term to use.

No racism intended at all. It was a play on words. Simple as that.

http://i.imgur.com/jAPPf.gif