Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

Wouldn't there be teasers from the club ahead of the reveal, to build the anticipation   prepare us for the worst?

No, I think we only ever did that once. When we had Adidas we never even used to get peep at any new strips (apart from the one teaser week we had one time) until they were in the Chronicle, when we moved over to Puma we started to see the real ones a few months before in leaked pictures.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Well we are going to be wearing it next Sunday so I imagine people will need a week or so to buy it!

Well we are going to be wearing it next Sunday so I imagine people will need a week or so to buy it!

I doubt it, that used to be an Adidas thing with us wearing it for the last home game of the season.

I doubt it, that used to be an Adidas thing with us wearing it for the last home game of the season.

If I remember correctly, we wore our current kit for the West Brom game last season.

We wore this seasons shirt in the WBA 3-3 draw last season

Guest Roger Kint

We wore this seasons shirt in the WBA 3-3 draw last season

That would be because it was the LAST game not because it was the last home game. Everton away a few years back as well.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/newcastle_h_copy_20120421_1964937907.png

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/newca_jpeg_20120421_1926241224.jpg

I like this is it fans made? or leaked image?

Guest Roger Kint

It must be leaked, we all know nobody is stupid enough to make a fake with the wrong badge on it...... :idiot2:

Guest Jungle Barry

We wore the final Adidas kit in the last home game of the season against Fulham before reverting back to the previous one for the relegation game at villa park as I remember.

We wore the final Adidas kit in the last home game of the season against Fulham before reverting back to the previous one for the relegation game at villa park as I remember.

That was an Adidas thing though. We haven't worn our new Puma shirts for the last home even last match of the season.

That was an Adidas thing though. We haven't worn our new Puma shirts for the last home even last match of the season.

West Brom last season, man. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

It wasn't an Adidas thing, we have been doing it since the Keegan promotion season when we twatted Leicester 7 - 1 in our spanking new Asics top.

I'm guessing with Puma being there (the training ground - see my previous post in this thread) last Thursday they would've been taking the launch pictures then, bit of shoppery needed and boom, this week or next week for the pictures to be released, ready for when we play Man City at home and wear it for that.

And again, WBA last season :D

Why would Tennants agree to those SPL kits?

I asked this on another forum, got this answer:

lot of rumours, given Rangers predicament, more likely is we've both agreed not to release a sponsorless version as we have in the past.

Also, probably more club involvement with the brand. We already do the "Tennents Could Have Been A Player" thing etc.

Why would Tennants agree to those SPL kits?

I asked this on another forum, got this answer:

lot of rumours, given Rangers predicament, more likely is we've both agreed not to release a sponsorless version as we have in the past.

Also, probably more club involvement with the brand. We already do the "Tennents Could Have Been A Player" thing etc.

The juniors shirt has to be sponsor less though.