Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

FWIW Liverpool enquired about HBA in the Jan window. I presumed them signing that Coutinho guy was their alternative.

Where did you hear that?

Presumably the same place as me.

Guest Slippery Sam

When Ben Arfa eventually is put up for sale, Liverpool wont be anywhere near his destination.  PSG or Chelsea or someone else with megabucks will get him. 

Hatem wouldn't want to go to Liverpool. He wants to win the Ballon D'Or man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d%27Or_2001

:scared:

Robbery of the century, although I'm glad Raúl didn't win it or we would still be hearing about it from the Real Madrid media :lol:

He won it off the bat of two 20 goal seasons for Liverpool. Henry's goal record was absolutely better and if someone from the Premier League was to win it - Henry should have been way farther up that list too btw looking at his body of work leading up to it. :lol:

In addition, why is it seen that Carroll is the carrot dangled that would make us want to move HBA the other way? As proved with Sissoko we can pick up genuine quality for a fraction of the price. I'd hedge a bet we go for someone like Aubameyang or someone else in the summer ahead of Carroll. We shafted Liverpool once, I seriously doubt Mike Ashley would let them take a potential world star of a player off use.

In addition, why is it seen that Carroll is the carrot dangled that would make us want to move HBA the other way? As proved with Sissoko we can pick up genuine quality for a fraction of the price. I'd hedge a bet we go for someone like Aubameyang or someone else in the summer ahead of Carroll. We shafted Liverpool once, I seriously doubt Mike Ashley would let them take a potential world star of a player off use.

because they're really lazy and its easy to just say Carroll to newcastle than actually do any kind of research

because they're really lazy and its easy to just say Carroll to newcastle than actually do any kind of research

Well put

The press probably read places like here and see for some unknown reason that people actually want him back.

And probably because Lee Ryder keeps writing that we are still interested in bringing Carroll back.

The press probably read places like here and see for some unknown reason that people actually want him back.

I did want him back, I'm not sure if I do anymore. If those daft cunts start digging up old posts of mine I'll see the fuckers in court.

Guest VanBarduck

Caulkin reckons he isnt far away, been in Paris and was due back to watch Chelski game but had a bug.

any source ?

Caulkin reckons he isnt far away, been in Paris and was due back to watch Chelski game but had a bug.

any source ?

I just tweeted him asking if there was any news and that was his response. He's the only one I'd pay any attention too.