Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

What in the absolute fuck , why would he  say that? :lol:

Pre-emptive strike, just like his excuses (remember when saying he does that was similar to espousing theories on alien abduction?). Ben Arfa rightly wants away and Pardew's getting in there early to try and make it look like his decision.

I've gotta assume he wouldn't say this. We're bereft of goals, can't win shit and can't play ten minutes of good football. Why badmouth one of the remaining guys that can create something out of nothing. I don't consider him to be a good manager at all, but he's not stupid. Most likely.

Problem is Pardew has spewed that much shite about Hatem that fans has lapped it up and taken it as gospel, don't think there'll be that much unrest about this.

So Alan, if all your players have gotten better in your tenure then what has happened to Hatem and why is there no future for him? Could it be because you're a bullshitting cock who has no idea what the fuck you are doing? PRICK.

Under souness we sold Robert, Bellamy and Bernard, a few of my favourite players at the time. This is starting to feel exactly the same, except i dont blame Pards entirely for the sale of Cabaye, but i will do if Ben Arfa fucks off.

How can he blame Ben Arfa for Spurs?! Comes on for 25mins creates 3 chances and he is still made out to be the scapegoat.

Its amazing the amount of times he slags him off, yet we have never heard him slag the likes of Tiote, Jonas, Sissoko or Shola when in poor form.

If he was going to stay beyond this summer a new contract would have been put on the table and he would have signed it at least 12 months ago.

There's been reports in the press of a contract offer a number of times over the last 12 months, (most recent was about a month ago) yet still no deal:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284104/Newcastle-keen-sign-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-long-term-deal-Liverpool-interest.html

John Drayton

PUBLISHED: 10:16, 25 February 2013

Newcastle will attempt to fight off interest from Liverpool for Hatem Ben Arfa by offering their French star a new contract, according to reports.

The 25-year-old has been injured for large parts of the 2012-13 season but Alan Pardew is keen to see him spend his best years at St James' Park.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-keen-re-open-hatem-5873155

Newcastle United keen to re-open Hatem Ben Arfa contract talks

10 Sep 2013 09:05

Newcastle United are ready to re-open contract talks with Hatem Ben Arfa as they bid to tie down the mercurial forward to a long-term deal

Newcastle United are ready to re-open contract talks with Hatem Ben Arfa as they bid to tie down the mercurial forward to a long-term deal.

United first approached Ben Arfa’s representatives back in July, but the France international wanted to concentrate on his football and getting back to full fitness after an injury-plagued season.

I think both he and the club have been fairly certain he's going this summer for a long time now, and this has been reflected on his part in his dreadful physical condition and attitude for most of the last 12 months, and it may have played some part in Pardew's thinking as well.

It's a shame, because from about March - September 2012 I really thought his performances suggested he could be one of our greats.

What's this blaming science about?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-admits-newcastle-united-6468956

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day)

“For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

ffs, I didn't think I could hate the prick even more, I was wrong

Whether or not you think that Pardew is the son of Beelzebub, it's wilfully blind to ignore the fact that there are issues with Hatem. He has admitted as much himself, and no manager has been able to progress him beyond a certain stage, to fulfil his true potential.

He's been given plenty of chances, in different roles within the side, and any promising beginning gets followed by a stumble.

I enjoy watching him, and from a fan's point of view, I'd like him to stay. But I can understand if the club feel that it makes more sense to sell him and buy a replacement, than let his contract run down.

Pardew has never been able to handle flair players. Remember what he did with Tevez and Mascerhano?

Strangely, you would think that Mascherano would be his kind of player

:lol:

Expressed my opinion many times about how Pardew got Ben Arfa performing brilliantly then tried to fix something that wasn't broken as he often does but it always makes me laugh when Mascerhano is described as a flair player he ruined. Coached all that skill out of Williamson as well.

Come to think of it the Mascerhano/Tevez comparison is scarily similar to the Shola/Sammy one :lol:

He hasn't said anything tbf.

Yip I think people are over looking the fact that The Journal and Chronicle are banned by the club so can't speak to the manager or the players.

Couldn't give a shit, hope the journal are making shit up to try to make fans get on his back.  Best of both worlds ie, hba has a future here, plus, cunty nipples gets some grief.

Whether or not you think that Pardew is the son of Beelzebub, it's wilfully blind to ignore the fact that there are issues with Hatem. He has admitted as much himself, and no manager has been able to progress him beyond a certain stage, to fulfil his true potential.

He's been given plenty of chances, in different roles within the side, and any promising beginning gets followed by a stumble.

I enjoy watching him, and from a fan's point of view, I'd like him to stay. But I can understand if the club feel that it makes more sense to sell him and buy a replacement, than let his contract run down.

HBA has issues, that's hardly the world's best kept secret. That's we got him for a derisory £2m fee. Still I'd like to see a different manager work with him here, just based on what we saw from him in the season we finished 5th and he got recalled to the France squad. Pardew could always take the more valuable £3m Obertan and work wonders with him somewhere else when he gets sacked hopefully.