Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

:lol:

No need to be grumpy, p*ss take of the mackems in it?

Aye, sorry AS - tis a play on one of his many RTG nicknames, I'll refrain from now on :thup:

No harm done you anti-semitic fuck.

:lol: Jewish or not, you're clearly a bit daft.

I would so much like to see pardew leave before Ashley. Just a thought! Not bothered about todays game, not gonna watch.

Luckily i have my danish team AaB - who are close to winning the title.

They have been fighting against a really bad economy and in that process they have developed so many young exciting players. They have probably never played better (different level i know)...so exciting and extremely satisfying to watch!

The right manager could get so much more out of this squad...at least develop a system where our young players had a chance to perform when given the chance.

Pardew have not managed this in all his time here. Maybe even gone backwards....That has nothing to do with Ashley!

Guest Publius
Carver 'berated' him for not defending the 3rd goal?

Can't remember him having anything to do with any of the goals. Though we did actually start to create some space and look like we could score after Hatem came on. To think, after such an abysmal performance, you would single out a player brought on with 30 mins left while 2 goals down for missing a defensive assignment. It defies belief.

In that article Pardew says we are missing "loads of players" :lol:

I count 3 outfield meaningful ones. Squad can't cope? Lol

Carver 'berated' him for not defending the 3rd goal?

Can't remember him having anything to do with any of the goals. Though we did actually start to create some space and look like we could score after Hatem came on. To think, after such an abysmal performance, you would single out a player brought on with 30 mins left while 2 goals down for missing a defensive assignment. It defies belief.

f***ing horrific from carver tbh, he's had a pass for benign a Geordie for far too long IMO, he's not as

Culpable as pardew but he's certainly  Contributing negatively

Type that on your phone by any chance? :lol:

No need to be grumpy, p*ss take of the mackems in it?

Aye, sorry AS - tis a play on one of his many RTG nicknames, I'll refrain from now on :thup:

No harm done you anti-semitic f***.

:lol: Jewish or not, you're clearly a bit daft.

Good post.

Guest firetotheworks

John Carver man. By all accounts probably a nice bloke, but he's obviously got nothing between the ears if he's worked under SBR and seen the clear and huge benefit in correctly managing the "mercurial" players like Robert and still persists with this mucking in and defending preference with Ben Arfa.

It takes a special kind of idiot to side with the stances of managers like Pardew, Souness, Allardyce and Pulis over the wildly more successful SBR. It's absolutely staggering.

He's a spineless prick as well. He's on the radio slagging off Ashley, then the next thing he's on the coaching staff. He's the Uncle Tom of the fans and NUFC, make no mistake. Don't believe this voice of the fans stuff. He's a s***.

Guest firetotheworks

Thought he was good again yesterday. He opens up space and brings a little excitement to the most dull Newcastle United side in decades.

He's fucking mint man. We need to keep reminding ourselves that. The way he's been misused is an absolute disgrace.

Thought he was good again yesterday. He opens up space and brings a little excitement to the most dull Newcastle United side in decades.

He's fucking mint man. We need to keep reminding ourselves that. The way he's been misused is an absolute disgrace.

I do love him. Manager's like Pardew don't deserve players like HBA, one will be leaving in the summer and it's certainly not the one I want out the club.

Guest firetotheworks

I've got used to the idea because I have to, but it's tragic. It took me ages to get over Ginola being sold and then taking the piss out of the league at Spurs. It's the same shit again. I cannot name one successful manager that ostracises their best players.

It took me ages to get over Ginola being sold and then taking the piss out of the league at Spurs.

The highest Spurs finished when Ginola was there was 11th, I think.

And?