Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

It's obviously Hatems fault though, he's so difficult... Doesn't track back... Loses the ball... Too fat... CBA with all the shit excuses anymore, anyone who defends Pardew over Ben Arfa needs their nut sack cutting off with a rusty fucking breadknife, wake the fuck up you sheep!

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans 10m

Wouldn't be surprised if HBA gets hauled off here. He's a luxury we can't afford in this game. #NUFC

:lol: :lol:

A luxury we can't afford ffs. Cannot believe we have complete c***s like these lot supporting us, they need f***ing machine gunning down.

The fuck is this shit?

Just watching Milan, Balo/Taraabt/Robinho all gave it away constantly.

Not sure if you've watched them much but you'll rarely find them on the pitch at same time. Robinho is a fantastic talent yet warms the bench more often than not yet is a player fans love to watch.

Like I've said many of times which ppl fail to grasp, our home fans are c***s. One mistake, one bad pass, one poor effort, the crowd makes sure you know it. It's horrible. There isn't even any pressure on our games at the moment yet players get killed.

Like I've said many of times which ppl fail to grasp, our home fans are c***s. One mistake, one bad pass, one poor effort, the crowd makes sure you know it. It's horrible. There isn't even any pressure on our games at the moment yet players get killed.

Taking the bullets for their boss. I agree, it's criminal.

I'd like nothing better than to hear 50,000 go for the jugular of the main culprit in the dugout. Proper venom, spite and abuse aimed directly at the bloke responsible for results and performances. 

I have noticed some absolute p*ss poor stuff from our fans tbh. At the Everton game, a load by me were going mad because Hatem didn't win a tackle. I was literally just shouting "he's a f***ing attacking player not a full back".  Depressing man

Aye, against Everton it was the Mbiwa hatred, as if it was an experienced accomplished RB making these rookie fullback mistakes. Fair enough having a bad game but no need to hurl the abuse full on from the stands.

I have noticed some absolute p*ss poor stuff from our fans tbh. At the Everton game, a load by me were going mad because Hatem didn't win a tackle. I was literally just shouting "he's a f***ing attacking player not a full back".  Depressing man

Aye, against Everton it was the Mbiwa hatred, as if it was an experienced accomplished RB making these rookie fullback mistakes. Fair enough having a bad game but no need to hurl the abuse full on from the stands.

Not at Mbiwa anyway. ;)

That's cuz all our players are shocking and to be blamed for everything and Pardew is the second coming and should be lauded!

If we were going to go out in the summer and look for a more consistent version of Ben Arfa, I'd be all for it, but we know from the fact Pardew likes Gouffran & Sissoko what will happen. :(

The thumpings we have had this season we will go 4-5-1 with 5 defensive midfielders.