Football League Show binned?

Dave

For what is worth, I work in TV and the BBC is indeed considered the best TV broadcaster in the world around the profession. Heck, every time I work with a public TV channel sooner or later they trot out the "we want to be like the BBC" line.

A lot of BBC shows are exported overseas too, they make tons of money out of stuff like Dr Who, Sherlock, The Office, and all those costume dramas.

Surprised they can't find a few coin to help lower league football gain exposure, are Football League highlights that expensive? (I don't think the cost of producing the program itself is the show-stopper here)

For what is worth, I work in TV and the BBC is indeed considered the best TV broadcaster in the world around the profession. Heck, every time I work with a public TV channel sooner or later they trot out the "we want to be like the BBC" line.

A lot of BBC shows are exported overseas too, they make tons of money out of stuff like Dr Who, Sherlock, The Office, and all those costume dramas.

Surprised they can't find a few coin to help lower league football gain exposure, are Football League highlights that expensive? (I don't think the cost of producing the program itself is the show-stopper here)

What sort of job do you have? I thought you worked in an office or shop or something but you're probably Ray Hudson in disguise  :lol:  :frantic:

Nah, you won't see my ugly mug in a telly (fortunately). I write for a living, most of it for TV. Have also worked as ENG for the Spanish telly.

Sounds good  :coolsmiley:

Must say, (off topic mind) I went to Barca at the end of summer. Had to take in a tour of Camp Nou. Fucking amazing place.. was gonna see the Atletico Madrid game but ticket prices were out of this world  :sad:

Guest bimpy474

Jeff just used the lack of football league show on the BBC as a reason to watch Goals Express on SSN at 7 :lol:

He's right but didn't need to so smug though :D